Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canada

    Any Vancouver based people here ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

    Blog | Me

  • #2
    Not me :P

    Comment


    • #3
      Not here either.


      *Edit*

      Ironically, you'll probably have better luck asking who's not based in Vancouver.

      Then you'd have your target audience chiming in to say they're not not based in Vancouver.

      Double
      Sig? What sig?

      Comment


      • #4
        True, going to find a canadian forum me thinks !
        I wrote ImpEx.

        Blog | Me

        Comment


        • #5
          Why art thou searching for a Vancouvarian ?
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

          Comment


          • #6
            Fancy a holiday and spending some time there etc, heard lots of nice things.
            I wrote ImpEx.

            Blog | Me

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jerry
              Fancy a holiday and spending some time there etc, heard lots of nice things.
              What information are you after Jerry...? I am not in Canada but my sis-in-law and family live in Toronto and we visit them almost every year. My wife and son are travelling out there later this year after my sis-in-law offered to buy my son a ticket if he did well in his exams... he's going...

              Have been to Calgary, Edmonton and Banff as well... loverrrrrly

              If there's anything I can help you with, or ask my sis/bro in law about for ya - do shout yeah... (in return for an import specification document eh hehe)
              John

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheMusicMan
                What information are you after Jerry...? I am not in Canada but my sis-in-law and family live in Toronto and we visit them almost every year. My wife and son are travelling out there later this year after my sis-in-law offered to buy my son a ticket if he did well in his exams... he's going...

                Have been to Calgary, Edmonton and Banff as well... loverrrrrly

                If there's anything I can help you with, or ask my sis/bro in law about for ya - do shout yeah...
                Just areas to go to, ones to stay away from, things to see etc.

                My house mate used to work in Banff so I know about there and like my snowboarding so might have to check the dates to get there for some powder etc.

                (in return for an import specification document eh hehe)
                Fine by me I've just finished it, doing the user doc in a second.
                I wrote ImpEx.

                Blog | Me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cheers Jerry.. you're a star.

                  So, if there is anywhere you're looking to go i.e. area, then do shout and I'll get my bro-in-law to e-mail ya with some places to visit. Need to know what you are after though in case I send you to a kiddies play area instead of a loud, burly night-club...
                  John

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I lived there for 6 months, it was a great place to live. That was in 2002, I might be a little rusty. I had a great time there. I would love go back, although my Visa is expired.
                    Running vB since 4-14-2002

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I read some where that you can stay there for 6 months on a British passport, but I have yet to get that from an official source.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

                      Blog | Me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jerry,

                        You're in luck, I'm right where you want to be

                        What do you want to know?

                        ~Regs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Regs
                          Jerry,

                          You're in luck, I'm right where you want to be

                          What do you want to know?

                          ~Regs.
                          Top bannana

                          Heavy metal night clubs for starters.

                          I'll have a think and make a list !
                          I wrote ImpEx.

                          Blog | Me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jerry
                            Anyone from Vancouver
                            Im about 3 hours east of Vancouver in Kamloops...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cool, what is it like over there ?
                              I wrote ImpEx.

                              Blog | Me

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X