No announcement yet.

vbulletin team avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you ignore? Say I ignore for example IDN, I will not see his posts?

Comment

You will not see the Posts of someone you choose to ignore. UserCP > Buddy / Ignore Lists
      The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
      Articles - Forum Review
      Interviews:
      KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
      Paul M

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
        There are gold ones too though....

Update...also green ones (See James )
        Gold..... yummmmm
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I particularly like the icons depicting the staff member's function.

So far I've spotted a cash sack for money matters, speach bubble for support, and tools for devs.

My favorite has to be Scott's "Food" hehe.
          Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by the Sandman
            You will not see the Posts of someone you choose to ignore. UserCP > Buddy / Ignore Lists
            Thanks, just now used it for the first time to avoid someone's posts.
            http://www.softballfans.com
            The Ultimate Softball Community
            Forums, Bat/Equipment Reviews, Team Page Hosting and more!

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
              I have both avatars and signatures turned off. I turned them on to look and now i'm glad I had them turned off.

I don't like the 'balloons' or the 'shout boxes' in the avatars, they are used too much and don't look professional/original. Seems vB3 is trying to be too much like Invision Power Board.

I love the vB product but i'll start taking a look at the other boards and see what is out there. I'm not enjoying the practices.
              I think I would have to agree with IDN here. I don't think the avatars makes any difference on how professional one is. It is determined by the amount of respect given to the customer, courtesy, and how well one handles themselves when the customer is yelling at you.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I noticed them last night but hey I think they look ugly
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                  I noticed them last night but hey I think they look ugly
                  Am I the only one who likes them, then? :sniffs:

Your views, please
                  Last edited by DarkDelight.net; Sun 11 Apr '04, 6:50am.
                  Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                    It is quite odd that a person who does not support avatars or signatures sports one himself.
                    I do? I removed my avatar, thanks.

Originally posted by tgillespie
                    As for the professional aspect; if a simple avatar graphic makes you question a company
                    I'm not sure you read my entire post, either that or I didn't explain properly. It's not just the images that concern me. Anyone can change them or simply not join a board if they do not like the look/feel.

I love the vB product but i'll start taking a look at the other boards and see what is out there. I'm not enjoying the practices.
                    How things are being run and the attitudes that are rising is which I do not like, the images are a small number and can be disabled easily.
                    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X