Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin team avatars

wow, your avatars are amazing
    are you releasing a psd or something for them? because i want to use it for my site

can i have a psd or something of the blue avatar? I wanna use it for my site
    Kier's avatar is an example..
    Let the flames begin.

The blue is for developers, and the red is for the support team, it seems.

Comment

yeah, i can see that
      hey vbulletin team, can i have one? so i can use it on my site..
      Let the flames begin.

Comment

dev's have the tools, i really doubt a PSD will be put out..
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

oh.. =/
          ok..
          can you guys make one for me? i really want to use it for my site..
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

The vBulletin team avatars are for our use only. They won't be released to the public. They were developed to show a better and more cohesive presence on this site so customers can tell at a glance who is staff.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

oh
              can you make one so that i can use it on my site and not on the vbulletin forums and network?

like i said in my post in the 'graphics and styles' section..
              Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurk
                oh
                can you make one so that i can use it on my site and not on the vbulletin forums and network?

like i said in my post in the 'graphics and styles' section..
                lol,, did you skip right over waynes first sentence in his reply?
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
                  lol,, did you skip right over waynes first sentence in his reply?
                  lol... yeah =/ but it's still worth asking =/
                  Let the flames begin.

Comment

They will not be released.
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
                      The blue is for developers, and the red is for the support team, it seems.
                      There are gold ones too though....

Update...also green ones (See James )
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I see a green, red, etc .. the whole rainbox

Comment

I have both avatars and signatures turned off. I turned them on to look and now i'm glad I had them turned off.

I don't like the 'balloons' or the 'shout boxes' in the avatars, they are used too much and don't look professional/original. Seems vB3 is trying to be too much like Invision Power Board.

I love the vB product but i'll start taking a look at the other boards and see what is out there. I'm not enjoying the practices.
                          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                            I have both avatars and signatures turned off. I turned them on to look and now i'm glad I had them turned off.

I don't like the 'balloons' or the 'shout boxes' in the avatars, they are used too much and don't look professional/original. Seems vB3 is trying to be too much like Invision Power Board.

I love the vB product but i'll start taking a look at the other boards and see what is out there. I'm not enjoying the practices.
                            It is quite odd that a person who does not support avatars or signatures sports one himself. As for the professional aspect; if a simple avatar graphic makes you question a company, I too would question your stay here. In my opinion, you are a little to critical about everything, when you yourself have the same, if not more faults.
                            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                              It is quite odd that a person who does not support avatars or signatures sports one himself. As for the professional aspect; if a simple avatar graphic makes you question a company, I too would question your stay here. In my opinion, you are a little to critical about everything, when you yourself have the same, if not more faults.
                              Fortunatly we have the ignore feature for trolls.
                              Computer Help Forum
                              An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X