aah, google spiders....die!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aah, google spiders....die!!!!

don't get me wrong, i like them spiders but god damn, our board had a legitimate who's online record of 73 for over 2 years, for the past 2-3 weeks huge armies of google spiders have been camped on our doorstep and the who's online record was broke by 9 thanks to them gits. i don't want to stop google from indexing the site but aah, i want to kick them in the nuts.

Google has prio 1 on our boards, because they drive traffic to us.

If I were you I'd hesitate to upgrade my package.

However - good luck with them spiders
    www.MCSEboard.de
    German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

It is still legimate as you didn't make it higher. If you don't want so many, go here:

http://www.google.com/bot.html#howoften

By the way, I've noticed this too, at my forums, I'm telling my staff that Google seems to have declared war on Yahoo.

Comment

I have to agree that I like them for the traffic, but 2-3 GB of bandwidth a month ?!?!?! That extra cost me a buck or two, but the traffic and Adsense together more than make up for it, so I think I can deal with it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X