Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where be Chen?

Hey

A few of us have just noticed that Chen is no longer vB.org admin nor is he Team member here. What's the scoop?

Probably the same reason Kevin (Tubedogg) has left the vB team...

To totally focus on Hivemail.

Comment

Humm, maybe. Doesn't explain this post by him though; http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=41

For the purpose of people who view it after it'll most likely be deleted it says hey waz up mother ers?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63598
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Yeah I just saw than Steve, thanks. Still doesn't explain my previous post though?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Gwynne
            Humm, maybe. Doesn't explain this post by him though; http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=41

For the purpose of people who view it after it'll most likely be deleted it says hey waz up mother ers?
            I did not post that... not sure what it is meant to represent either.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Chen, I'm PMing you the IP address associated with that post.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
                It's a shame to see you go

Satan

Comment

I hope you'll stick around, Chen, as our favorite vB Codehacker
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

i think you will have more luck to see him at hivemail

We really miss him...
                    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
                    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

hivemail and uttshop support and i'm there

nah good luck dude, wish you all the luck for the future

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
                        drunk?
                        Originally Posted by Zachery
                        John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
                        We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

I highly doubt Chen was drunk.... I think there is a age problem with that one...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X