The Pain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pain!

Had all 4 of mine done about... 4 years or so. Had it done on a Thursday, was eating properly by Saturday night.

Take the pain killers, and apply LOTS of ice! And follow the dentist's advice on rinsing your mouth, but not enough to remove any blood clots (needed to heal the gums over).

I've heard some people take a week to get over it, others go back to work the next day. It all depends Mine were all compacted, and a bugger to get out. Luckily they knocked me out for it LOL

The Pain!

Okay yesterday I had 4 wisdom teeth removed in surgery and now I'm in pain, and am going through massive swelling. Heck, I could probably pass for a Pikachu.

=/

I'm icing it down to reduce the swelling, in addition to taking prescribed meds. Any other suggestions to reduce swelling and pain?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Well... thanks a lot for the comfort! I'm planning to get all four wisdom teeth removed at once. I'm almost 18, BTW.

Anywho, I'd like to know of any people's experiences with removing wisdom teeth. Did it hurt? How long was the pain?

Comment

I had all my 4 wisdom teeth removed also, but last year.

It did hurt for a day or so, then I just got used to it. The bad thing was that I could not chew anything for another 3 weeks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X