Pay-Per-Click Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay-Per-Click Ads

Hi, does anybody know any pay-per-click Ads besides google adsense? I already have adsense and I just want to add another ad banner on my site.

Originally posted by briangumble
    Hi, does anybody know any pay-per-click Ads besides google adsense? I already have adsense and I just want to add another ad banner on my site.
    Overture.com provides a content targetted service to their partners. They are owned by Yahoo which has stated it would be rolling out an adsense like program in the future leveraging their content.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I am such a fan of contextual advertising that I try to keep myself informed on what's available.

There's AdSonar, they're still in BETA but I run their ads and so do a few people I know. Poor CPC and CTR rates so far but hey! sometimes you just want to support a network and hope things get a little bit better in the meantime.

Bidclix.com offers something, not quite "contextual" or targetted but similar to AdSense type banners <- like I said, not targetted ads but 'OK' CPC / CTR rates. You could run them on unfocused pages like the FAQs, Member CP, Error pages etc.

Kanoodle is also working on something; named ContextTarget™, but since it's just something announced, you might just want to keep it saved your notes or something.

Finally, you could apply to join SearchFeed, RevenuePilot and other such PPC search engine providers and roll out your own Contextual Advertising quite easily using their XML feeds. A working example can be found here: http://www.gidforums.com/t-2025.html
      J de Silva
      GIDForums™ | GIDSearch™ | GIDNetwork™

Comment

Give me a week to port Arrow ads

Comment

clickor.com is one similar to google
          Home of the free, Because of the brave.

Comment

I wish I had money to spend

Comment