Just wanted to let you know..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to let you know..

I was surfin' amazon today and I came across a free book about internet law or something. I've only read the first few pages, but it looks interesting so I'll give you all the link. It's on the frontpage of their ebooks section and you can access it directly here. This is in PDF format. That's all for now, folks!

I have not read it yet, but it is interesting that the author convinced the publisher (Penguin) to allow him to offer it free as a PDF download, in addition to being available at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...507827-2209533

Free Culture: How Big Media Uses Technology and the Law to Lock Down Culture and Control Creativity

by Lawrence Lessig

see larger photo List Price: $24.95 Price: $17.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details. You Save: $7.48 (30%) Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 days

9 used & new from $13.99

Edition: Hardcover
    vB Drupal Community Plumbing | vB Survey | vBusy | vB Spell | vBouncer

Comment

I'm about 50 pages in and it's really been a great read so far. It's very intriguing and has raised a lot of points I hadnt thought about regarding media ownership, etc. I think you should all read in.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X