Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneHalo
    replied
    I get these errors every time. I have the exact same mailboxes setup in Outlook Express and it works fine. It's only Outlook that produces these errors.

I'm new to Outlook and thought there may be some setting I overlooked but I guess not

Leave a comment:

• Mainer82
    replied
    Sounds like it's more of a session timeout issue rather then an Outlook issue. I don't get this error. That error code deals with TCP/IP.

Leave a comment:

• Dave-G
    replied
    I get similar when checking 6 domains (pop) but if I check again after failure it always works!!

Leave a comment:

• Surrix
    replied
    I can connect to two different POP servers if that helps anything.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    I get that error, but only check mail between a POP server and an IMAP server, not multiple IMAP servers.

Leave a comment:

• StoneHalo
    started a topic Outlook 2003 & multiple IMAP mailboxes

Outlook 2003 & multiple IMAP mailboxes

I have recently purchased Office 2003 and decided to start using Outlook rather than Outlook Express but am having problems.

Please see the attached image, anyone know why I'm getting this? I have setup about 8 IMAP mailboxes but it seems to only connect to one server (my mailboxes are over 3 servers).

So it will connect to mail.domain1.com for all mailboxes but then it refuses to connect to mail.domain2.com and mail.domain3.com. If it connects to mail.domain2.com first it works but then refuses to connect to domain1 and domain2

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X