X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, you need to be a licensed owner of vBulletin before you can download any hacks for it.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I believe that each source code modification will come with a short introduction.
    It also either has a screenshot or a demo site to preview it live.

Anybody who has an interest in source code hacks, must apply it to some kind of installation. Obviously this is priveledged to license holders only. One becomes a license holder through purchasing a license and entering their email in the Member Area to gain priority support, etc.

Could you please explain why you require to get that source code mod from vbulletin.org without having to own a license?

Leave a comment:

• Seanie
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    screenshots are attachments, which only license holders can view.
    you dont have to have a license to be a member though...

or have they set it up so that you have to have a license to view attachments... I dunno.. I have a license so... lol

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    screenshots are attachments, which only license holders can view.

Leave a comment:

• Tom|HT
    replied
    you can probably get a fair idea through the screenshots at vB.org, if it allows guests to view them.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    not necessarily. Some people also may want to preview a hack and see how it works and consider whether to move over to vBulletin because of that particular feature.

Leave a comment:

• Tom|HT
    replied
    The only sensible reason to want a vBulletin hack is to be a vBulletin licenceholder and you want to install it.

can anyone say B U S T E D?

Leave a comment:

• djnoz
    replied
    Not really sure what you're asking mate..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You have to buy a licensed before you can download code hacks, you can buy the licensed and never download the software if you please, altho I don't know why anyone would want to do that.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Raditz CoT
    I see...I don't feel anything is really explained outfront before I knew what I got myself in to...
    IN what sense?

Leave a comment:

• Raditz CoT
    replied
    I see...I don't feel anything is really explained outfront before I knew what I got myself in to...

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Raditz CoT
    Lemme get this straight...I have to DL a version of VBulletin before I can start viewing say a DBZ RPG?
    You mean to get the codehack? Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Raditz CoT
    started a topic Lemme get this straight...

Lemme get this straight...

Lemme get this straight...I have to DL a version of VBulletin before I can start viewing say a DBZ RPG?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X