• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by pauloo View Post
    The attachment don't work for logo PSD, please restore this
    Thank you
    This thread is ten years old and the person you're replying to left the business over five years ago.

Please start your own thread with details of what you're asking for.

Leave a comment:

• pauloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    I think this is what you're after
    The attachment don't work for logo PSD, please restore this
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• KLavy3
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm uploading another PSD option people can use with vBulletin 3. The text itself is editable in the PSD. It uses the same default 85px height, but is wider. Width can be changed easy to suit if your used to working with photoshop a little.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    It allows users to size it down to the icon/image they want to use on top .. instead of having to zoom out and losing quality.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by Azonaco View Post
    I'm confused, why is the image so large? I'm definitely not an advanced Paint Shop Pro user...everytime I try to resize the image, it doesn't work...

209 x 85 pixels, anyone have the "hill" without a logo...
    I think the larger images are supposed to be used in Photoshop and then shrunk down to around 25 pixels or so.

Leave a comment:

• Azonaco
    replied
    I'm confused, why is the image so large? I'm definitely not an advanced Paint Shop Pro user...everytime I try to resize the image, it doesn't work...

209 x 85 pixels, anyone have the "hill" without a logo...

Leave a comment:

• Blue-D
    replied
    thanks...

Leave a comment:

• n3v3rl4nd
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    I think this is what you're after
    THANKS! That is just what I was looking for.

But how to I make it smaller?

I need the same size as the real logo so it fits on the forum. I dont need the logo to take up 25% of the top page, LOL

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Quillz
    I'm sure this isn't possible due to legal reasons, but if the cost of an owned license was raised to $182, would Jelsoft provide the Industria Solid font, which sells seperately for $22?
    The font is not our property, people can buy it seperatly from the authors web site probably.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F
    No, I don't suspect so.

A price change of $22 is not worth the additional value for a lot of users, I'd imagine.
    Yeah, I agree. It's just that for me, I'd like to be able to use the official logo font when I edit the "hump" template. No worries. I'll just buy the font on my own accord.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    No, I don't suspect so.

A price change of $22 is not worth the additional value for a lot of users, I'd imagine.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    I'm sure this isn't possible due to legal reasons, but if the cost of an owned license was raised to $182, would Jelsoft provide the Industria Solid font, which sells seperately for $22?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ian Gordon
    I should have specified, I didn't want the Logo persay, just the white bump that appears behind the logo.
    why would you want a hump.wait that sounds wrong let's call it a hill.why would you want a hill?

Leave a comment:

• Electrohead04
    replied
    w00t that bumpy thing is exactly what i have been looking for! thanks kier

see in action at www.codeless.org

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X