X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

Could someone please do one for the "Grey" style as well, please?
      | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
      |
      Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacrosse Boy
        Could someone please do one for the "Grey" style as well, please?
        May as well do all three while they're at it

Comment

Maybe flip the image and have a "hump" on the right side too!
          Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Reality
            if it can't be used, why were the liquid styles released with the logo included in the gamma release?

J.
            The logo as distributed can be used. We have chosen to keep the PSD of the logo proprietary. The only way to do that is not release it in the first place.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

w00t that bumpy thing is exactly what i have been looking for! thanks kier

see in action at www.codeless.org

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Gordon
                I should have specified, I didn't want the Logo persay, just the white bump that appears behind the logo.
                why would you want a hump.wait that sounds wrong let's call it a hill.why would you want a hill?

Comment

I'm sure this isn't possible due to legal reasons, but if the cost of an owned license was raised to $182, would Jelsoft provide the Industria Solid font, which sells seperately for $22?
                  Forums

Comment

No, I don't suspect so.

A price change of $22 is not worth the additional value for a lot of users, I'd imagine.
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
                      No, I don't suspect so.

A price change of $22 is not worth the additional value for a lot of users, I'd imagine.
                      Yeah, I agree. It's just that for me, I'd like to be able to use the official logo font when I edit the "hump" template. No worries. I'll just buy the font on my own accord.
                      Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
                        I'm sure this isn't possible due to legal reasons, but if the cost of an owned license was raised to $182, would Jelsoft provide the Industria Solid font, which sells seperately for $22?
                        The font is not our property, people can buy it seperatly from the authors web site probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier View Post
                          I think this is what you're after
                          THANKS! That is just what I was looking for.

But how to I make it smaller?

I need the same size as the real logo so it fits on the forum. I dont need the logo to take up 25% of the top page, LOL

Comment

thanks...

Comment

I'm confused, why is the image so large? I'm definitely not an advanced Paint Shop Pro user...everytime I try to resize the image, it doesn't work...

209 x 85 pixels, anyone have the "hill" without a logo...

Comment

Originally posted by Azonaco View Post
                                I'm confused, why is the image so large? I'm definitely not an advanced Paint Shop Pro user...everytime I try to resize the image, it doesn't work...

209 x 85 pixels, anyone have the "hill" without a logo...
                                I think the larger images are supposed to be used in Photoshop and then shrunk down to around 25 pixels or so.
                                Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X