*faints*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *faints*

This new vBulletin is so.. god damn awesome!!!!!!!!

We knew that before.

Comment

Eh, buttons are a lil bulky

Comment

OMG. It are beautaful.
        http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Hrm.. I'm going to need to make new buttons for my install.... :| I'm personally not a huge fan of them. But meh, maybe they'll grow on me.
          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

same :P

Comment

Buttons need to go on a diet, though the icons in the buttons themself are nice.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Graphics have exceeded my expections when it comes to aesthetics.

Comment

Does anyone find the red and green online/offline lights in the postbit a little out of place? I don't think red/green jive well with the other colors. :\
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I didnt even know the graphics were going to change, lmao. Shows how much I know.

Comment

The offiline button is grey. Not red. I saw the main site first... and then the forums. Top Notch
                      Shane
                      CIO, FrakMedia.net
                      Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

I like them, but I need buttons that will look better on a dark background.

That'll take me awhile to make... anyone have some already made yet? Or if you're not busy, I'll give you a thumbs up or a picture of me with an ecstatic grin!
                        Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by FSlogik
                          Eh, buttons are a lil bulky
                          The only new image I like or will use is the !/report_post icon. I was looking for a similar 'hazzard' icon already, so this saves me some time.

As for the rest, the default or recoloured-default installations will benefit from the more professional look, but since my graphics are all customised the new ones are mostly irrelevant. Good job on them, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayn
                            I like them, but I need buttons that will look better on a dark background.

That'll take me awhile to make... anyone have some already made yet? Or if you're not busy, I'll give you a thumbs up or a picture of me with an ecstatic grin!
                            There is a set of PSD's available specifically for anti-aliasing the graphics for your background colors in the Member's Area.

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/membersupport.php
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham
                              The only new image I like or will use is the !/report_post icon. I was looking for a similar 'hazzard' icon already, so this saves me some time.
                              The reputation button is pretty good as well. It just isn't used here. It is a nicely rendered scale.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X