Gold is live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crucial_Lee
    Nah, vB3 gold looks really good, gonna get it on my site soon!
    What's different? Other than some new buttons, and colored smilies! I know things on the back end may be tighter, but All I kept reading about was ths new graphics set. I like the post icon (clipboard) but the rest is nothing new Im going to have to play a while, and see what I use. There are other areas as well that need tweaking, but that a personal preference.

:Edit: As I look at it more and more I agree with the others, they dont seem to fit togther.
    louisl
    Last edited by louisl; Sat 20 Mar '04, 6:26am.
    Louis| Techieville.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sijo
      I'm using the grey style and the images have white spots on the edges..very ugly I don't like the new smilies either and the icon that tells that a person is online is just ugly...I mean why is it green

However, I do like the new status icons
      The green and red colors for online status probably came from ICQ, as they used green and red for online indicators too.

Comment

I'm using the grey style and the images have white spots on the edges..very ugly I don't like the new smilies either and the icon that tells that a person is online is just ugly...I mean why is it green

In order to use the support forums here, you must enter your email address in the form located at: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

Comment

these forums are awsome!

i can't believe they released somthing this amazing.

The graphics is what amazes me the most.
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

I love the buttons, although the smilies aren't wowable IMO. Don't get me wrong, they're great - Much better than the old ones.... I just prefer animated ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
              In order to use the support forums here, you must enter your email address in the form located at: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php
              I thought this was the ChitChat Forum...so if I was putting in my license information would you actually change the icons for me on this forum?
              I'm not sure why you posted this btw I didn't make any request for support at all!

Comment

First time I read this your comment was read ".. on my own forum".
                Now I re-read it and I think you might meant ".. on this forum".

If you don't have a license, and not running a board, my apologies.
                If you have a license, it is always smart to set your access up properly the enjoy vb to the fullest

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X