Anyone else think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think...

That the vB team is sitting back laughing at us with a pint in their hand ans they enjoy their Friday evening? It's about 1am in London right now, so unless these guys stay up all night I'd think the release is either immenent (as in the next hour or so) or likely to be about 8 hours away after they get some sleep.

More data to support my timeline... in Kier's RC5 hoax he stated a "few" hours, that was just over 3 hours ago... I've always understood a few to mean 3 or 4, not 5 or 6 or more.

Also, releasing it in the next hour or so is still primetime on the East coast of the US and coming upon the end of the workday on the West coast.

I'm predicting a 9:00pm release... either that or I'll bet they drag it out to the date line and release it just before the clock strikes midnight in New Zealand.
    Last edited by Preds; Fri 19 Mar '04, 4:09pm. Reason: Fixing typos

wait and see

2.00am

Comment

dunno what they are doing but they could pass me a pint

Comment

nope
        eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
        vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
        7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

Hey, it's still the 19th in some parts of the world .

Comment

No, Scott is just showing off his iPod. Trust me, they aren't laughing at us tonight. They got the laughing out of their system on Friday, June 13th, 2003 .

Comment

Yup, they have until the clock stikes midnight at the dateline which is just before New Zealand as I said .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X