No announcement yet.

Kier is a very very evil man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to get a little angry and felt so stupid! Good one Kier!

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
      I see the humor but given that it was posted as an official Jelsoft announcement, I think more professionalism is in order for future announcements.
      everyones allowed to cause a giggle or two, as someone else said, why would they release RC5 and not upgrade the forums.

Comment

Hehehe... I saw the announcement in the last post column and immediately check the corner and I thought it was odd that they would release an RC5 when they are running RC4.

I think it's funny. At first I thought it was unprofessional but lighten up. We need more unprofessionals like this... it keeps us sane.
        TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

I almsot cried..

Comment

I see the humor but given that it was posted as an official Jelsoft announcement, I think more professionalism is in order for future announcements.
            Whooops! Sounds like someone was fooled...

Comment

i just thought, ha gutted people waiting on it. then was gonna close the window and saw scroll bar.. then thought "cheeky little bugger"
              www.xixora.com
              Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

There are far worse things doing damage to Jelsoft's professionalism than that. I think it shows a certain amount of professionalism, being able to not be 100% formal and business-oriented every so often. In the internet world, the ever-formal guys have always lost to the informal ones, y'know...

Comment

Originally posted by Faruk
                  There are far worse things doing damage to Jelsoft's professionalism than that. I think it shows a certain amount of professionalism, being able to not be 100% formal and business-oriented every so often. In the internet world, the ever-formal guys have always lost to the informal ones, y'know...
                  forums are about long term informal relationships, that's what regs are, no matter how much you want to be form it's about relationships.

it's like show **** would it be to not have the vB team posting in chit chat.

it's like xenons humour

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X