I just got 350,000 Posts Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got 350,000 Posts Deleted

This is bad. A super moderator just stabbed me in the back... I have a log with 15,000 entries showing a user deleting every single thread on my forums. However most of the entries, perhaps all the threads still appear to be in the database. I'm thinking he may have not "physically deleted" them. Is there a way to restore them?

BTW, have any of your had this happen before? If I can, I wanna take legal action.

Ouch, this is why you choose moderators carefully.

If they are not physically deleted you should be able to view them and restore them individually. And there may be a big restore button in the ACP. Otherwise a recent backup would be essential to upload (if you dont have one then this sohuld be a nice warning)
    Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

I chose very carefully. This guy did work for me for 2 years.

I'll look for the restore button, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinzar
        This is bad. A super moderator just stabbed me in the back... I have a log with 15,000 entries showing a user deleting every single thread on my forums. However most of the entries, perhaps all the threads still appear to be in the database. I'm thinking he may have not "physically deleted" them. Is there a way to restore them?

BTW, have any of your had this happen before? If I can, I wanna take legal action.
        check ur pm asap....
        something important. i send u ...

why did u opened 2 threads for same ?
        TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Originally posted by SaN-DeeP
          check ur pm asap....
          something important. i send u ...

why did u opened 2 threads for same ?
          I wanted to see if I could get legal help too!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X