Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Almost THERE! (vB3Gold)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    it looks nice , well done lads !
    Last edited by pablo; Fri 19 Mar '04, 8:36am. Reason: removed screenie
    My Sites :

    Comment


    • #62
      Oooooh You cheated!

      Seriously guys, give the team a little room to work. Pounding your way into the site is not going to help.

      I am just as excited as the next guy, but I hate when my users do that to me.
      Glenn H. Shelton III

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by pablo
        it looks nice , well done lads !
        how? i thought all site was down but maybe a access via back door

        Comment


        • #64
          i just wanted to download the versions available , i hope the screenshot I posted is ok , if not then I will remove it.
          My Sites :

          Comment


          • #65
            well three hours ago (approximately) kier shut down the main site and members zone.... soooooo work is still in progress :-|
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

            Comment


            • #66
              I think you made a good choice to remove the screen shot. No need to spoil it for everyone.
              Glenn H. Shelton III

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by andrew johnson
                how? i thought all site was down but maybe a access via back door
                no its just the vb team have not added the password block to the members folder. so every page within that folder you can load.

                eg:

                vBulletin 3 Graphics Development Kit(zip, ~ 200KB)
                The original vBulletin graphics, in layered Adobe Photoshop format. These contain everything that you need to make your own custom graphics for your vBulletin forums. A quick introduction to modifying the graphics can be found here, in the manual. If you want to access the Graphics Development Kit in Paint Shop Pro or older Photoshop versions, please use this ZIP.

                even know the links are vb2's still

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by C.Birch
                  no its just the vb team have not added the password block to the members folder. so every page within that folder you can load.

                  eg:

                  vBulletin 3 Graphics Development Kit(zip, ~ 200KB)
                  The original vBulletin graphics, in layered Adobe Photoshop format. These contain everything that you need to make your own custom graphics for your vBulletin forums. A quick introduction to modifying the graphics can be found here, in the manual. If you want to access the Graphics Development Kit in Paint Shop Pro or older Photoshop versions, please use this ZIP.

                  even know the links are vb2's still
                  a FYI... that's a link to the vB2 Graphics Kit...based on the filename.
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    well three hours ago (approximately) kier shut down the main site and members zone.... soooooo work is still in progress :-|
                    yup

                    see news area for that i think they didn't know there was other way in to members area

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Argh how long more !!!!

                      I thinking whether to go to bed or not !!! Damn this is torturing

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I heard that Jelsoft is going to make a Content Manament system. If this is true. Thats what im waiting for
                        Ken Iovino
                        Full Time PHP, Ruby and iOS Developer

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          First Glimpses!!!

                          It isn't much, but do this...everytime you get a login prompt, click cancel
                          http://www.vbulletin.com/members/
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            about soon

                            edit

                            wow

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              sorry for posting the screenshot i didn't mean to steal the thunder or anything.

                              As you can guess the layout will be very similar to the layout of the forum here.
                              My Sites :

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                shhh
                                i think opens in 6.00pm?

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X