Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Situation For The USA - Help Required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Situation For The USA - Help Required.

Hi,

A mate of my has been offered a place over in America for a job. He has just finished college so he will be heading over there. I was wondering what sort of visa will he need and can someone give me the actual link to possibly view or download the application form for the visa.

His background information is he is 18. He has left college. He will be heading over next year around spring time and i know he said he cant get a student visa. Can anyone tell me which visa he possibly requires and where to download it.

Cheers

Originally posted by Talksoccer
    Hi,

A mate of my has been offered a place over in America for a job. He has just finished college so he will be heading over there. I was wondering what sort of visa will he need and can someone give me the actual link to possibly view or download the application form for the visa.

His background information is he is 18. He has left college. He will be heading over next year around spring time and i know he said he cant get a student visa. Can anyone tell me which visa he possibly requires and where to download it.

Cheers
    I would suggest try calling the local US embassy. They usually have plenty of information regarding Visas et al.

Comment

The company that offered him the job will have to sponsor a work visa for him. Their human resources department should be able to file all the paperwork needed.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Best of luck to you... one of my best friends had a nightmare with US visas - got pulled over at an airport about some rule he didn't know about. There are lots of little bits of paperwork to get past, and they are very very slow.

I guess it'll be worth it in the end though.
        Matt
        Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
        Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

www.workpermit.com

Doubtfull he can get one to be honest, he is 18 so had not been to university so won't be elligable for pretty much anything.
          Christopher Padfield
          Web Based Helpdesk
          DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

Chris, I believe Talk Soccer stated that his friend has complete college.
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

He also said he is 18. I imagine he meant the UK version of college which is your version of high school.
              Christopher Padfield
              Web Based Helpdesk
              DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X