This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tried to rob me last night!

I was asleep but my buddy was up playing playstation early in the morning. Someone tried to enter the house via the backdoor, my brother was up also and opened the door. One of the local guys are age was there, he has been stealing from us for years altho we can never prove it, my brother stupidly told him we will be here all week without the 'rents.

So now im ganna sleep in the front den with my shotgun, ill be damned if this guy is robbing us again.

remember, aiming for the head makes u the bad guy

hope he stops soon, put up some cameras to prove he's been doing all the stuff.
    Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Your brother should have proceeded to beat his ass right then. Why didn't he?

Comment

He's werid man, and a bit on the young side, this dude is like 22 and huge, my bro is a skinny little 15 year old. Belive me if it would have been me I would have just started laying into him, my friend could not do anything aswell, he is disabled (real bad leg).

Comment

Three words. Shoot To Kill.

Plain and simple. If you plan to use a shotgun for real then follow those three words because other wise you can get in serious trouble and be opened up for big lawsuits.

Dark Shogun

Comment

...and of course make sure you can prove self defence.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
              You don't always 100% have to prove self defense. The fact that that person was on his property means he was trespassing and can be shot. Atleast that what I have come to believe.

Dark Shogun

Comment

Get a dog. WOOF!

Comment

I don't intend to shoot anyone, and im not shooting someone the second they step foot in my house. I'll let him have a good look at what im holding, and if he is stupid enough to come at me i'll fire.

I'm not worried about having to prove self defence or anything like that, if that comes of it I guess we will fight it in court. The way I look at it is I have a right to protech myself, my family, and our property, if I have to shoot someone to do that then so be it.

But we should not get so hung up on my shotgun, I have enough common scence to know when and when not to pull the trigger. I know he will probbly try something again, he might not because I don't plan on leaving at night, I really hate having to even think about him everytime I need to ride to the store

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                    Get a dog. WOOF!
                    Had one, last year I did not have to worry about this, I'm looking for some pups but have not found the breeds im looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
                      Just to clarify, it doesn't always work out....

I've read numerous stories in the news, where a robber enters a persons house, attempting to rob them..The robber then injurs themself during the robbery, and successfuly sues the home owner.
                      This is so absurd, but it happens quite often.
                      Webmaster / Administrator
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

Ive heard the stoires to, the best one I heard has to be about the guy that broke in and could not get back out, he had to live of cola for 7 days IIRC, then sued the home homers because he almost died in there, I forget if he won or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                          I don't intend to shoot anyone, and im not shooting someone the second they step foot in my house. I'll let him have a good look at what im holding, and if he is stupid enough to come at me i'll fire.

I'm not worried about having to prove self defence or anything like that, if that comes of it I guess we will fight it in court. The way I look at it is I have a right to protech myself, my family, and our property, if I have to shoot someone to do that then so be it.

But we should not get so hung up on my shotgun, I have enough common scence to know when and when not to pull the trigger. I know he will probbly try something again, he might not because I don't plan on leaving at night, I really hate having to even think about him everytime I need to ride to the store
                          with a post like that, sounds a bit like pre-meditated murder to me

Comment

Don't you have locks on your doors?
                            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shogun
                              Three words. Shoot To Kill.

Plain and simple. If you plan to use a shotgun for real then follow those three words because other wise you can get in serious trouble and be opened up for big lawsuits.

Dark Shogun
                              Listen to him, he knows what is talking about. I was about to say that when I read his post.

By the way, why don't you have an alarm system installed?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X