Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading pictures in using IE 10

Looks rather large in the editor.

After going through the same routine. i.e. upload to server, seeing the result, clicking post, editing post to remove attach thingy, replacing attach thing with insert thingy via 'insert image and then, after all that, clicking save.

Success....viewing from IE 10. Going over to firefox now.

Comment

• DemOnstar
      DemOnstar commented
      Editing a comment
      Job done, looks good in firefox. Chrome next.

Looks good in Chrome too, although the editor took a while to load and the little blue wheel above my cursor continues to spin. (busy)

Comment

Conclusion:

Originally posted by DemOnstar View Post
      After going through the same routine. i.e. upload to server, seeing the result, clicking post, editing post to remove attach thingy, replacing attach thingy with insert thingy via 'insert image and then, after all that, clicking save.

Why do I have to do all of that just to upload and image inline? And what is with this 'attached files' box at the bottom? I don't want to see that.

Comment

• DemOnstar
        DemOnstar commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this what everybody is doing or am I missing something?

Back to Firefox, it is by far the best browser for this site.
      .........................................................End.............................. ............................

Comment

Is this what everybody is doing or am I missing something?
        Why do I have to do all of that just to upload and image inline? And what is with this 'attached files' box at the bottom? I don't want to see that.
        Another thing: Even though I have included 2 quotes, I post reply and get the message "Please enter message with at least 3 characters".
        There are 2 quotes with numerous characters already contained.

Comment

Working...
        X