X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test photo upload and text wrapping

well, i'm not exactly sure how to go about getting started on T V V 2011,
    but i believe we need to start moving.
    the main reason for this is getting the advertising material in motion, especially
    if we want to get our ad in the BMW MOA and RA publications. Since we can't advertise until
    we know exactly what we are offering in the way of amenities, many decisions need to be made soon.
    we need to decide on food for both nights, keg or kegs, entertainment, guided tours, shirts, slide show
    presentations, massages, and on and on.
    i believe everyone would like to see us surpass last years effort, and really get this rally "on the map".
    to do that, we probably need to raise a little more working capital, and after looking at fees of what other rallys are
    charging, i don't see a problem with raising the fee this year to $40.00
    this would give us $4000.00 to work with.
    $2000.00 will go to willville.
    i would like to find a caterer who will do both friday night and saturday night dinners.
    i have spoken with 4 BBQ joints, and am waiting to hear from the 5th. i will report on my findings soon, but i suspect
    we will be looking at around $1200 to $1400 for both nights. ( jimmy will do stew, but i heard he wants about $500.oo to do it.)
    i will suggest we have a keg both nights or two for one night. this should be around $200.00.
    this will not leave a great deal left to handle the other items (ice, coffee, etc.), but i was thinking that if we
    sell the shirts at registration time, we might make about $5 profit on each one which would help offset
    some expenses.

thumbnail from SmugMug
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1178136627_uP2Qu-Th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3719989

Medium size from SmugMug

Large from SmugMug

uploaded from PC directly
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010032.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	3719991
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mcarter676; Mon 14th Feb '11, 1:37am. Reason: still testing

Reply from mobile device. Looks great! Photos and text wrap and adjust very nicely and automatically.

Comment

Back on Desktop. Mobile test went well even replying.
      This has an integerated calendar which would make several users happy, although the calendar doesn't want to display on the mobile device.

Comment

Nicxe

Comment

url merge n convert test..
          h h hhhhhhhhhhhh 8 5 2 2 49 7 9 2 7 9 6 9 9 9 4 5 3 7 1 1
          Last edited by letsjoy; Mon 14th Mar '11, 12:31pm.
          A's - Shayari
          Miniclip Web.PK

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X