Not able to post at vbulletintemplates - waiting for answer since 1 month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to post at vbulletintemplates - waiting for answer since 1 month

Open letter: Not able to post at vbulletintemplates - waiting for answer since 1 month

This email is now an open letter, as noone wants to reply to me and I am pretty annoyed. Maybe an open letter provokes a reaction. If not I quit trying over at vbulletintemplates.com

Dear support,

I am writing this mail a fifth time now to [email protected] and a second time to [email protected] since february 8th. Noone ever responded to me. Not from vbulletin.com and not from vbulletintemplates.com

I want to post at vbulletintemplates.com but I am not able to do so, although I have entered the same mailadress at vbulletin.com, vbulletin.org and vbulletintemplates.com. It works at vbulletin.com and at vbulletin.org, but not on vbulletintemplates.com

As you can see here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95479
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95018

I am a template-developer, and I would love to finally be able to post these two releases at vbulletintemplates.com. But I can't. The system keeps telling me that I don't have the privileges needed to do so.

Please fix this now. One month of wait is MORE than enough time to finally respond to my mails. Noone is that long in vacation or anything else. This is really getting annoying.

Yours
    Bernd

As I told you in your support ticket, you never clicked on the link in the activation email to activate your account over at vbulletintemplates.com. We have resent the activation email to you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It's resolved now - but afaik I did click the activation in the first place. I am glad I triggered a reaction now Thanks again for the now quick help

Comment

Hi,

The reason you did not revice a reply is because no one that has access to that acount has been around, I will make sure this dose not happen again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X