Where to download the style files ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to download the style files ?!

well ... I've read about 80% of this entire forum, and everyone is bragging about how great their forum looks and stuff ... but it would be more usefull if there would be posts where to download these style setting files.

Can anyone here give me some websites where I can download these files ? That would be more helpfull then just talk about it.

Kareltje

What do you mean?

Are you asking for our Style files. Or just example style files?

Comment

styles will be released when v2 final release is out. menno has created 10 style sets (just differente color combos), you can see them at beta.jelsoft.com ...And Im sure people will be trading style sets once v2 is bug-free.
      Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
        styles will be released when v2 final release is out. menno has created 10 style sets (just differente color combos), you can see them at beta.jelsoft.com ...And Im sure people will be trading style sets once v2 is bug-free.
        can not enter beta.jelsoft.com... it is asking for username and password.. i would like to know where to download styles for v2...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
          I'm curious if these 10 styles are available for download now?

Comment

Just purchased current rev.

we are frantically creating new style sets, and it seems there should be a pool of available ones to download.

anything new on that front?
            Brian Cole
            Publisher, electrobase

visit electrobase, a comprehensive directory of electronics industry distributors, manufacturers representatives, and the lines they carry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X