vB 2 style > vB 3 style ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB 2 style > vB 3 style ?

Sorry if this the wrong place to post but I've been wondering how to convert vb 2 styles into vb 3 styles?

I have vb2 styles on my forum and I would like to keep it when I upgraded to vb 3

Can anyone help me converting vb2 style > vb3 style?

thanks a lot.

r..r..re..re..remake.
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Yeah, there's really no way to simply "convert" it, you're just going to have to look at all of the templates and make all of your changes again.
      http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

theres no way to just go from vB2 style to vB3 like that, well not quicly

best that can be done is to remake it

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          theres no way to just go from vB2 style to vB3 like that, well not quicly

best that can be done is to remake it
          hmm the thing is I bought this style because I don't know how to make styles and I really want to keep this style

what should I do.... I wonder..

Comment

well what I have done is a tedious process, but if it's really important to you, it can be done. You need to study the templates in your current style, the index page can help as well...and try to see what categories are chnaged in the new templates..One of the hardest things is renaming your images to match the names in the new style. Easier is applying the color and image styles to the templates themselves. It's a lot of trial and error, but it can be done.

Comment

Working...
            X