Adding PHP Include in header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding PHP Include in header

I am trying to add a banner system that allows us to track click through, and banner impressions.

I found one and it requires me to add the following statement in the header template

<? $zid=9922; include "pbmadmin/banner.php"; ?>

But it does not show up... So to test the system I viewed the bulletin home source code, then copied it to a new page and uploaded it to the forums folder called it adtest.php and it works on that page but not the forum pages... ???

I think the issue is I need to modify something in vB to make this php call work in the header. Can someone please help...?

So, is there a way to make this work or does someone know of a banner system that allows for random banners, linking, stats, and ad tracking..?

Thanks everyone...

vB 2 or vB 3 running on your system?

If vB 2, you need to make the include in the phpinclude-template. If vB 3, you need to make the include in the phpinclude_start-template. You cannot make it in the header-template, because this one is not parsed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X