My forum needs a face lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum needs a face lift

I am looking to give my forum a face lift. I am far from a skinner myself but have some ideas. I want the color scheme and style to be based around my gaming community, logo and "Brought to you by... Fragoo, Chunky & Insta-Chunky Salsa".

I am running version 2.3.4 on WWW.DayenTech.net/vbulletin
    Any help and suggestions on customizing would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
    DayenTech
    {ReFleX}DayenTech

I am the man in the box...
    I am the PURFECT DRUG...
    I am an EXIT...
    I am the needle in your vein, I am the HIGH you can't sustain, I am the pusher I'm a WHORE, I am the need in you for more....
    America you're just devoted to every flavor I've got. But if you wanna get loaded why don't you just order a RAIL shot?

So how you want me to help you?
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Blog: www.MrBrian.net
    My vBulletin:
    www.vBulletin-Fans.com
    JustIdling[dot]com: www.JustIdling.com NEW
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Maybe make the forums not completely black or buy a skin off of vbskinz.com or vbskins.com or w/e they have good skins... I like em, and have used them on other peoples boards

Comment

Ok,

I sent you a PM

Comment

I suggest getting a professional vB Skinner to design you a unique style unless you're lacking money or just get pre-made skins from vbskins.com or vbskinz.com upto you

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

much appreciated.

DT
            {ReFleX}DayenTech

I am the man in the box...
            I am the PURFECT DRUG...
            I am an EXIT...
            I am the needle in your vein, I am the HIGH you can't sustain, I am the pusher I'm a WHORE, I am the need in you for more....
            America you're just devoted to every flavor I've got. But if you wanna get loaded why don't you just order a RAIL shot?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X