how to display pm info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to display pm info?

$pminfo doesnt work for me for some reason...
    so, i want it on the homepage in a table on the right, how i have it now shows "you currently have new pms and unread pms" or something of the sort, it doesnt put a 0 if you dont have any at all...
    more simply put i want the code to display pm info on the forum homepage - Thanks

What version of vB are you running? The $pminfo is already part of the defalt vB2 templates.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

im using vb 2.3, and i know the $pminfo is part of the default template... but im trying to get the info to display on a different part of the page and it wont work...

Comment

Perhaps you could be a little more specific and let us know what you are doing?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X