Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blindchild02
    replied
    never make a graphic without a border...

ps. add a border

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    They are mammmaah. I wouldn't use them. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    I dunno, the purple and yellow ones just seem more lively and exciting or something.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    hmm... the 88x31 seems to be a bit plain... perhaps because of the lack of a border.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    They're too light for me . Won't go in accordance with most peopele's (non-default styled) forums. Btw whats the tiny font used in the second image. I need to get a copy on my laptop (forgot the name) ?

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    I'll try some more stuff later today

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    i like em, although i would've had the "vBulletin" sitting on the 3D V in the small one, i also think the small one would look better with a 1px black stroke oh and not sure about the font you wrote 'board of the month' in but other than that, awesome.

Leave a comment:

• himerus
    replied
    I think they are pretty nice. Now If I can only get the honor to display one of those on my site.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    started a poll New Board of the Month images

New Board of the Month images

Yes, they're nice, finally some buttons in the vB3 style!
    22.73%
    No, they lack [something]!
    72.73%
    I don't care either way, I don't know why I'm bothering with voting option 3 either...
    4.55%
    I hereby donate 2 vB3-styled buttons for Board of the Month winners. These are WINNERS ONLY images, despite the lack of that tacky "Winner! Winner!" on them.

Scott (molinari) - think these should be added as official ones? I know I would prefer this one if I was running a vB3 board and won BotM.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X