Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vbulletintemplates.com (a major headache)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletintemplates.com (a major headache)

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    This seems to be all i get for the last YEAR no one will help me FIX IT
    i get make sure your licence e-mail is the same as on here !!!!!!
    WELL IT IS ......i dunno wots wrong but its a major headache
    I have done everything possible cleared cookies re installed new OS everything
    MULTI checked my e-mail which is correct, but nothing
    I cant even POST on vbulletintemplates.com hence the reason why i am posting here again !!!!
    I did have the same issue @ vb.org with my username but on a change of username everything worked, however this is not the case on vbulletintemplates.com
    i did get a reply about 7 months ago saying oh d00d your not validated your e-mail heres the link lol...............well i DID & it still dont work so what now ???
    Can somebody PLEASE delete the account Almax on vbulletintemplates.com & i will try re-registering

Hi, we know of the problems at vBulletintemplates.com and they will be fixed as soon as possible. At the moment are lone admin is busy with his projects, I was suppose to become a admin, and im guessing he is still planning on making me one but so far the board remains on beta 6 and im still a s-mod.

Atm I am asking anyone having problems to email me at brad[at]kousetsu.net and I will look and fix each problem when I am able to access the admin cp.

Comment

Ch33rs Brad can u fix my access ??? asked Tony in the past but he said he had to ask saintdog...........got a link sent and so the story goes on as in the first thread

Comment

Tony and I both have the same access, but when I have access to the admin cp I will work with you to get this fixed.

Comment

I checked your account (I cant edit it) and it is awaiting email confirmation. did you get a email from the board when you signed up?

Comment

i did get a reply about 7 months ago saying oh d00d your not validated your e-mail heres the link lol...............well i DID & it still dont work so what now ???
            as i said saintdog sent me the link again to validate but it does not do it !!!!!

Comment

I've registered over there 3 times now in the last week and never received the email verification email. I've registered under the same email addresses which I have on file here at vbulletin to be valid addresses for my account. The registration system over there blows to say the least!

I've registered over there under two names now "wacnstac" and "darkspruce". Perhaps I'll keep registering one new name per day until they fix their site. Why does it need to do email verification anyway since it is sharing the registration info with this site?

Comment

Brad.loo:

Can you check my account aswell, it´s on the [email protected] mailaccount, dunno if it´s the same problem as Almax or I´m for some reason banned on the site? If banned, it would be awefully nice to know why

Comment

Originally posted by Almax
                  as i said saintdog sent me the link again to validate but it does not do it !!!!!
                  I was refering to the email sent to you when you register.

Wacnstac thanks for the report *puts that on the problems list*

Danbc I cannot check account by email, if you give me your username ill be more then happy to check it.

I know you guys are frustrated by this and I promise that once I can I will do everything to get these problems with vBt resolved, they are problems we really shouldent have and I agree it is taking way to long to get them fixed, I am going to send a email to saintdog and direct him towards this thread.
                  Last edited by Brad.loo; Fri 9th Jan '04, 12:17am.

Comment

Currently, I do not have access to the vBTD e-mail accounts nor the official vBulletinTemplates e-mail so I can't set it to something that is not going to work. I know of the problem and have sent John an e-mail, though please understand, he is a very busy person and he usually does not answer in a 2-3 hour period so time is needed.

Comment

Well if he's too busy to answer the emails I have sent him for over a week perhaps vbulletin should find a new partner website for styles and templates.

Comment

Once again, I cannot answer e-mails of which I cannot access....My company's e-mail addresses are not for personal use, they are for support for our customers, please understand this. We have received 100's of e-mails to ViperHost e-mail accounts when nothing should be coming this way as we do not openly ask for such.

vBulletinTemplates will be dealt with, though I can only receive mail from an e-mail I can access, I am sorry if your account is within the holding, but I do stand that company e-mails are not for personal use.

Comment

Whatever. The bottom line from a customer perspective is that the website cannot be accessed and that customer support is poor.

Comment

SaintDog - any emails you would have once sent to John should now be addressed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wacnstac
                              Whatever. The bottom line from a customer perspective is that the website cannot be accessed and that customer support is poor.
                              HERE HERE !!! /me gives wacnstac a piggy back & we wave banners

============== HELP THE FORGOTTEN ONES ==============

6 months + in this prison cell they call e-mail validation is hell
                              & it dont work anyway MAJOR BUG....i told you from the start

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X