Xbox Evolved forum design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Evolved forum design

http://www.xbox-evolved.com/forums there it is folks! If your a Xbox fan (or not even) please sign up and look around! This is my first vBulletin design and I am VERY happy with it. We are also having a contest currently where you win neat stuff like games, guides, etc for whoever receives the most referrals!

BTW how would I enter this in the vBulletin of the month contest if I wanted to? Do I just nominate it?
    -::Xbox-Evolved::-

not bad

Hmmm not too bad. What version of vb is this?

Comment

vBulletin v2.3.3

and its too bright for an XBOX site imo

Comment

I guess you havent checked out Xbox.com lately. The site is designed this way so the transition between Xbox and Xbox 2 is easier. Besides that it is pretty different. Also do I have to put the version of vB on there? Or is it fine that it says its a vB?
        -::Xbox-Evolved::-

Comment

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

is the mininum copyright info ^^ ( i belive)

Comment

Looks good

Comment

looks ok...but ya dont look atallright.

Comment

The colours are terrible. Don't go well together at all. Blue on blue text etc.

Comment

Colors == Bland and bad gradients.... i don't like this style hardly at all v_v
                  http://img66.exs.cx/img66/4535/astgmail.gif

Comment

I think the design has the potential to be nice but the whole interface just reminds me of another xamira/wiredgamers look (xamira which is a blatent "more than inspiration" of wiredgamers's original design when it was first released).

The colors don't contrast together too well and there are very poor fonts used in places.
                    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X