Why isnt it this easy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isnt it this easy...

I have been trying to get s kin for 30. for whle now...I have BB that comes with my hosting and i had it installed in no time at all...set up and ready to go...i have /L 7 different style sets and up loaded them all the right directory and they all work great...coll looks and buttons and all...Easy as pie...Why is it not so easy to do with vbull 30....i love it but i need it snaazed up asap and i have no idea what im doing, which should be pretty abouvuis here....I upload the skins put in my pics and animation or text and boom im done...would someone be so kind as to fill me in as to if and how this is to be done with 30, which is a much better board by the way!!!or who am i going to pay to do this? i dont care i just want a non-vbulliti colored looking board with some sleeknes to it..whos wanting to make some christmas money...dont take tis the wrong way i love!!!!the vbulll its the greastest but im lost with this skin stuff...if it was as easy as buy and up load id be in heaven...

what vb version do you have? I have 2 skins selling for $20, one for vB2 and one for vB3..
    www.vbskinners.com/forums

if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper22Shadow
      what vb version do you have? I have 2 skins selling for $20, one for vB2 and one for vB3..
      www.vbskinners.com/forums

if you are interested
      vb3...are they hard to put in?i dont see the vb3 wheres it at?
      Last edited by miccokid; Thu 27th Nov '03, 2:46pm.

Comment

www.vbskinners.com/forums/index.php?styleid=3
        That is the vB3 one... And they are really easy to install.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X