Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate your favorite Board for vB Board of the Month - December

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    Thanks Scott for letting me know about this thread.

    This is my first nomination for my own forum and if it doesn't get accepted into the 5 selected, at least I gave it a shot. It would probably look better if someone other than myself nominated my forum for the first post but I don't think anyone here knows of it.

    I would like to nominate Skullport for the December 2003 Board of the Month Nomination.

    Thank-you,

    Paul
    Last edited by Sylvus; Sat 15 Nov '03, 1:58pm.

    Comment


    • #2
      I would like to nominate our boards at


      http://mcseboard.de


      Thanks,
      -Tom
      http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

      Comment


      • #3
        I'd like to nominate Metroid Online.

        Comment


        • #4
          I'd like to nominate http://www.sohh.com/forums/

          I really like their style, simple but cool
          That's the end of that!

          Comment


          • #5
            I'll second Metroid Online, and nominate.. uh..... nobody!

            Comment


            • #6
              I'll second Metroid-Online ^_^

              Hmm...who to nominate.... I'll nominate www.rpgpalace.net - Skins aren't everything, and this site proves it with all of the great hacks and stuff they have. Great admin and great discussions ^_^

              Comment


              • #7
                I'll second Skullport - what an original and intriguing design !
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

                Comment


                • #8
                  I am trying to find the board I promised to nominate. I saw it and was astauned by it.. bbl

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    I would like to nominate: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Originally posted by Hyper22Shadow
                      Skins aren't everything, and this site proves it with all of the great hacks and stuff they have. Great admin and great discussions ^_^
                      I agree with your sentiments 100%... Which is why I'm going to nominate
                      www.hystersisters.com -- a powerful example of what a great vBulletin design can do as the foundation for an entire site. Great structure and presentation of content.

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        I will second them.
                        Good site!

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Originally posted by floris
                          I am trying to find the board I promised to nominate. I saw it and was astauned by it.. bbl
                          Found it !

                          http://www.daniweb.com/
                          ( http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/index.php? )

                          This is the forum I want to nominate.

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Originally posted by floris
                            Found it !

                            http://www.daniweb.com/
                            ( http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/index.php? )

                            This is the forum I want to nominate.
                            I second it!

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              I second Daniweb.com / Techtalkforums.com of course
                              Thanks for the nomination Floris!

                              DaniWeb Programming Forums
                              Computer Tech Support and Programming Forums

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Originally posted by Arkham
                                I agree with your sentiments 100%... Which is why I'm going to nominate
                                www.hystersisters.com -- a powerful example of what a great vBulletin design can do as the foundation for an entire site. Great structure and presentation of content.
                                Thanks Arkham. In case it hasn't been seconded, I'd like to second Hystersisters.com.

                                VBulletin is the basis for our site using the forums but also using content management from within the admin cpanel (Articles linked to the main page of the domain, not the forums index page), index portal page customized for us, member badges with subscriber usergroups, member survey (with stats) and many additional hacks/customizations that make the site function for our many members. THanks for the nomination, Arkham.
                                Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

                                Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

                                I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X