No announcement yet.

Nominate your favorite board for vB BotM - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game, set, match! :\ if no more nominating is allowed this thread should really be closed..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      You mean this one:

Or this one:

I actually think I was pretty calm both times.
      Oooh, you big bully you

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      My bad then. Where I come from sarcasm is supposed to be funny.
      Well that and sarcasam doesn't work all that well online.
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

I nominate http://www.sitepointforums.com/
        Site Administrator :: LifeStyleX Community

Comment

*groan*

READ, people, READ !

You're 6 days too late, it's been stated several times already that people are too late, it's said in the first post that this is open till the 20th. It is now the 26th, that means DON'T BOTHER ANYMORE.

Scooooooooott, what's keeping you?

Comment

XAMIRA!!!

I love your board bc.

Comment

..... i'm sorry i started a fad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker
                XAMIRA!!!

I love your board bc.
                lol thnx, but we missed this month, we can try again next
                Car Chops & Discussion
                NerdoPlex / My Nerdy Den of Design

Comment

We only have 3 more days until this month's winner is to be announced, next month's final 5 are to be announced, and next month's poll is supposed to Start!

I think we should get a regular vB.com staffmember to do something if by the end of tomorrow, we've still not heard from Scott... :/

Comment

It isn't an official vBulletin contest.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I know it isn't, but you guys DO have the Winner's circle on the site, and it would be real bad if we suddenly have no poll one month just because Scott has internet-problems or whatever it may be (I hope nothing serious...).

I mean, would he get upset if a vB Dev/Team member would do an emergency Poll round-up? I really doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
                        I know it isn't, but you guys DO have the Winner's circle on the site, and it would be real bad if we suddenly have no poll one month just because Scott has internet-problems or whatever it may be (I hope nothing serious...).

I mean, would he get upset if a vB Dev/Team member would do an emergency Poll round-up? I really doubt it.
                        If KuraFire doesnt have a forum thats up for nomination, I nominate "it" (sorry, don't know if your a guy or girl) to be Scott's partner and help out with VBotM, at least for this month since Scott seems to be AWOL

Comment

1) I'm a guy

2) I have a forum that I nominated this month. Whether it'd be up in the last 5 or not would've been up to Scott. If Scott can't make it in time and everyone would appoint me to his partner in cri- I mean, vB BotM, I'll retreat from participation this month..

Comment

I wouldnt have a problem with that. I dont want to feel like I am appointing you though, so if anyone else has an opinion, please speak up.

Kura - You've got just as much experience as Scott and obviously more available. The poll for VBotM October ends in two days. If Scott doesnt come tomorrow, I think you should announce the candidates tomorrow night / friday morning and create the thread yourself =)

Again, if anyone has any objections, please speak up

Comment

Unless anyone objects, I will put together the last 5 tomorrow evening, 10 PM my time. I will retract my own nomination, and post the winning 5 here. Next day I'll make a thread, then.

Comment

I object !
                                I OBJECT !!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X