No announcement yet.

Nominate your favorite board for vB BotM - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some very nice forums this month, sitepoint is n i c e !
    gonna nominate mine anyway

GNT Forums http://www.generetic.org/

Edit: Sorry! misread terms, thought it was 5days after the 20th Nov, My apologies
    Last edited by ChriSsY; Wed 22 Oct '03, 8:05am.

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
      You (and Kinox) are both too late for the nomination round, though.

But thanks for the cheering
      Ack. No biggy, I have an owned license so I have forever to win. xD Thanks Kura.

Comment

Shovel, I have sent two PMs to you asking you to change your sig so that it conforms to the forum rules. Netither one worked so I'm forced to post this publicly. Please read the rules and modify your sig accordingly. Thanks.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

*waits for Scott to announce the last 5*

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Shovel, I have sent two PMs to you asking you to change your sig so that it conforms to the forum rules. Netither one worked so I'm forced to post this publicly. Please read the rules and modify your sig accordingly. Thanks.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
            Woah, calm down partener, it's just a signature. The hell if I ever us PM's here anyways. I usually delete em', I recieve so many.

Comment

I think he is pretty calm in his post. Nothing wrong with Steve trying to ask you kindly to follow the forum rules

Comment

Originally posted by shovel
                Woah, calm down partener, it's just a signature. The hell if I ever us PM's here anyways. I usually delete em', I recieve so many.
                Respekt the authoritai~!

Btw, I nominate http://www.assimx.net

Comment

Originally posted by RixiuS
                  Respekt the authoritai~!

Btw, I nominate http://www.assimx.net
                  You're only 5 days late....

Comment

I second

www.vbulletin.nl

Comment

Originally posted by Buczilla
                      As are you.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                        I think he is pretty calm in his post. Nothing wrong with Steve trying to ask you kindly to follow the forum rules
                        You didn't read the PM. Actually I was just being sarcastic. Wasn't even sure that vB.com has a signature limit. Imao, I believe it's a useless rule.

Comment

Awww.. .0 my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shovel
                            You didn't read the PM.
                            You mean this one:

Could you please view the vBulletin Forum Rules about signatures and modify yours so it follows the posted rules:

Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
                            • For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
                            • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
                            Thanks,
                            Steve
                            Or this one:

This is the second request I've sent you asking you to modify your sig to conform to the forum rules. Please do so. Thanks.
                            I actually think I was pretty calm both times.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Like I said Steve, "Actually I was just being sarcastic."

So poo on you too!!

Comment

My bad then. Where I come from sarcasm is supposed to be funny.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X