X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second vb.nl
    Wanna go extreme or electricfied?

Go Static: www.electrickitten.com/forum
    Go Extreme: www.digikitten.com/forums/ (vBotm July)

Comment

well i haven't nominated for some time, and i can't think of any to nominate. would nominating vbulletin.com be an option?
      Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Breaker, nah, that'd ruin the point of it. LOL

@BlindChild, i'd of nominated you if you actually werent such a spammer with your url, you jump at the chance of giving it out, if your board is low key or whatever dont worry, you will get the respect and result you deserve, just dont spend your whole time trying to grab it.

Comment

INTER FORUMS

www.inter.ae/forums
          http://www.dubaidoors.com/photo/pic/banner.gif

Comment

I'll go whoopy crazy and nominate the Couch once again, see if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
              i second this

Comment

I nominatee

www.RuNaked.com/forums

I think the new design is worthy of a nomination, I hope someone else agrees!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie
                  @BlindChild, i'd of nominated you if you actually werent such a spammer with your url, you jump at the chance of giving it out, if your board is low key or whatever dont worry, you will get the respect and result you deserve, just dont spend your whole time trying to grab it.
                  ur right and i apologize. *bows head*
                  Car Chops & Discussion
                  NerdoPlex / My Nerdy Den of Design

Comment

Admin of RPGPalace.net: people tend to not see the hard work that goes into the site, like the coding
                    Good point. Hacks and addons do offer the user more than just a good skin. I'd rather join a board with a bunch of good hacks but a horrible skin instead of a board completly unhacked but with an awesome skin...

also, http://gamebar.gaming-abyss.com/foru....php?styleid=5
                    If you must insist on a good skin, I think this one is good. I also nominate this board.

Comment

I nominate ValleyForums.com. Nice, simple design and very organized content, and takes great advantage of vB3. Best vB3 site around IMO..
                      Last edited by xQuEeNzNaZcHox; Sun 19 Oct '03, 7:53am.

Comment

I second the Valley Forums. It has taken complete advantage of VB3 and really shows off VB's ability to made into a functional website without having to use a portal. Graphics arent intense, just sleek. A little too much blue, but nothing thats overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by xQuEeNzNaZcHox
                          I nominate ValleyForums.com. Nice, simple design and very organized content, and takes great advantage of vB3. Best vB3 site around IMO..
                          Is an image allowed to be used in place of the copyright? I thought it had to be text...

Other than that, looks good so far.

Comment

I think it's alright. If you notice, the copyright of Valleyforums is text, and I know for a fact I have seen other forums with the VB Copyright as an image.

Comment

I'm going to have to nominate my own forums...

http://forums.ffdiscovery.com/index.php?s=

Discovery Networks aka DNET

Originally posted by KuraFire
                              GO KURA GO! lol

Comment

Originally posted by shovel
                                I'm going to have to nominate my own forums...

http://forums.ffdiscovery.com/index.php?s=

Discovery Networks aka DNET

GO KURA GO! lol
                                You (and Kinox) are both too late for the nomination round, though.

But thanks for the cheering

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X