Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need the rest of these buttons I lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need the rest of these buttons I lost...

Hello,

Anyone have an original set of these buttons? I have two and lost the rest. They I believe were from an older copy of vB. They are dark blue now but must have been purple at one time I guess. If you have them, would you mind zipping them up and sending to me?

Thank you,
    Hooper
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hooper; Mon 13th Oct '03, 8:47am.

Unfortunately that set is no longer available and it would be illegal for someone other than Jelsoft to send it to you. I have assigned your support ticket on this to Kier. Maybe he will have a copy somewhere.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Unfortunately that set is no longer available and it would be illegal for someone other than Jelsoft to send it to you. I have assigned your support ticket on this to Kier. Maybe he will have a copy somewhere.
      If this set is in a old copy of the GDK. Could you possibly add my name to that list as well Steve?

Comment

There is no list and so far I have not had any luck locating this obsolete kit.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thank you for writing. Well I hope kier can help then. I could really use that set. I think they were part of the 2.0.1-2.0.2 set. Somewhere in there.

Thank you,
          And I'm so sorry to hear about your recent loss Steve. May you be blessed and find comfort. You've been in my prayers a few times lately.

Hooper

Comment

Working...
          X