Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is my very first attempt at a style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my very first attempt at a style.

I used some of the buttons off of the Default Template and some are off of the VB Exposed Orange ((Which I found ugly as hell)) but everything else is my own..... now if only I can get the collapsible forums working....

www.rapauthority.com/forums

leave comments and suggestions please...I really want to get this down

Too choppy, you should make your own set....it looks wierd with all the different colors.

Comment

You had a good start with the header there, sort of. You should create a background image that matches those header buttons, and then put it in the <td> that the buttons are in, so that it would look more like a nav bar. And I like the colours that you used in the header image. I think that if you made the rest of the forums match those colours, it would look pretty good.
      http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Currently the (mouse over) color changes to brown, and IMO it's too dark to see, so you should change that.

The header buttons don't really match (especially with the wide spaces) so you should also change those IMO.

Otherwise, it looks cool. Nice job for your first style
        Webmaster / Administrator
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

I would do the following with the menu...

... then play off those colors in your forum for more contrast.
          Attached Files
          eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
          vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
          7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

Yeah, and then you could save a little bandwidth by converting those images into plain text.

So... What happened to the yellowish brown header? I liked that one.
            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I will not deny that it was a good header but noone on my board liked it so I made the changes.... check it out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X