Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Template

Hi there,

is there a template that everything sits in? Like a baseline or ROOT template?

I want to have the same style behind the forum on every page.

thanks for the help.

Matt

I am using vb3.0.0 b5

Comment

That would be the vBulletin 3 style. You can choose a 'Parent Style' for each style and they will inherit the settings from this parent.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

So i would create my own style and set it as the default styles parent? I not sure i follow exactly.

I have a site look and feel already created and I want to wrap the vb forum in my site's style. After some fiddeling I succeeded in getting it done for the forum front page (by editing the FORUMHOME template), but not all subsequent pages. Let me rephrase my original question.. is there a way I can embed the vb app into a single template and have all forum pages (forum home, thread view, login, etc.. ) use that parent level style template?

Just life the entire forum and dump it into a table cell, say. Is there a template variable that stands for the entire forum? I noticed vars in templates like $header $footer, etc. Is there one called $Forum?.

much appriciated,

matt

ps - another quick question... what is the highest level template using the default style for vb 3 (parent of FORUMHOME)?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X