No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board in vB Board of the Month - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe an interesting thing to add to the rules and the like for these contests, is that if a board is down on the day that the new poll is to go up, and it's still down at the end of the day when the poll REALLY has to go up, that board automatically gets placed in next months contest? or at least is instantly nominated + seconded, in order to be in the drawings hat...

sounds reasonable, no? cos usually, a board itself is not at fault for the server going down, so this would compensate their loss...

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
      Maybe an interesting thing to add to the rules and the like for these contests, is that if a board is down on the day that the new poll is to go up, and it's still down at the end of the day when the poll REALLY has to go up, that board automatically gets placed in next months contest? or at least is instantly nominated + seconded, in order to be in the drawings hat...

sounds reasonable, no? cos usually, a board itself is not at fault for the server going down, so this would compensate their loss...

That makes sense to me...My boards went down because of server issues, if not I'd have gotten nominated for October...And they're still down...

Comment

Congrats wominx,
        Let's get the next month rocking !
        Wanna go extreme or electricfied?

Go Static: www.electrickitten.com/forum
        Go Extreme: www.digikitten.com/forums/ (vBotm July)

Comment

Let's get the new poll going !
          Wanna go extreme or electricfied?

Go Static: www.electrickitten.com/forum
          Go Extreme: www.digikitten.com/forums/ (vBotm July)

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
            Congrats wominx.com!

Our vB Board of the Month in September.

Scott

its wominx.net

thanks....its an honor to win!!!

Comment

Sorry for the delay! Congratulations to wominx! A much deserved win!

Regards,
              -Jason
              -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X