No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board in vB Board of the Month - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like graphic-forums.com, nice default design, and I like the multiple style selections, and i'm a little biased to the more art ish sites

radiomute was a close close close second though, art and music are my loves :x

had to go w/ gfx forums though

Comment

BMI, looked past style this time and focused on content, loved BMI.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
        On another note. Next month's poll will only be open for votes from members who registered 30 days prior to the start of the poll. This will not be checked in the voting (i.e. showthread.php and poll.php haven't been altered) but rather at the end of the month. Kier scrambled up a small script so I can see who is voting and for whom. We will respectfully ask member's to obide and I will give updates as to the voting results as the month goes on. I hope this will stop future "problems" like we've had in the past.

As I said we are always trying to improve.
        Hurray!

Sounds Very good to me

Comment

I liked Hot Scripts.

Craig
          Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

I nominate Xamira for next month lol
            Car Chops & Discussion
            NerdoPlex / My Nerdy Den of Design

Comment

Seeing how HotScripts is a skin from vbskins.com, I won't be voting for that one...

I like WominX and BMI Forums a lot, it's hard to choose, but I think I'll go with BMI. I prefer darker color schemes, and like the postbit/getinfo templates.

I never thought I'd see the day a skin sold at vbskins.com was up for vB of the Month. =/

Comment

it's a very nice desgin and i like it
                bmiforums.com

Comment

Hey!

Hey! I`m in the poll
                  Didn`t know it before today......Great to get some feedback! Thanks for the compliments I`ve gotten, but I clearly have to spice up the forum (interpreting the votes). I can`t wait to do that when it`s over.

Comment

My vote goes to Radio Mute because even though it’s a simpler design it flows very well with the rest of the site. Great Job!

Comment

All nice work, and I never looking at the sites displayed find it easy to pick just one, but hotscripts gets the vote.

The whole design is clear, quick to load etc, color scheme perhaps I wouldn't like so much on my site, but that is just personal choice, it works well enough and it looks crisp and clean, easy on the eye. The only thing I really didn't like was seeing the banner at the top as it just looks like it's sitting on top of everthing and for me kinda spoils it slightly, but with that said it was still my favourite, Nice one! Kudos to the designers of all 5 sites.

Comment

Um...last I checked the hotscripts had a red version of a vbskins style...now they have a purple vbs skin. I thought they couldn't make any changes like that until the contest was over?
                        V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
                        Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
                        Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

BadBunny is right. It's against the rules. Yet another controversial decision for Scott to make this month But i suspect the owners of hotscripts don't even know they are in this months contest so...
                          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Mist
                            BadBunny is right. It's against the rules. Yet another controversial decision for Scott to make this month But i suspect the owners of hotscripts don't even know they are in this months contest so...
                            Yeah, that is what I was guessing too.
                            V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
                            Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
                            Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

The closest competition for wominx is gone now..

Maybe should scott alert the owners of the boards that they are in the poll..
                              Wanna go extreme or electricfied?

Go Static: www.electrickitten.com/forum
                              Go Extreme: www.digikitten.com/forums/ (vBotm July)

Comment

Thanks for the nomination.

Im already out in the vote, but I got the respect to be featured.

Good luck to all ya'll in the contest.
                                Ken Prescott - 21Studios freelancing design
                                Graphic-Forums - The Forums for the Graphic User

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X