Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, You just need a very grahpic forum.
    And advertise the thread. And they voters will decide who is the best looking one.
    Wanna go extreme or electricfied?

Go Static: www.electrickitten.com/forum
    Go Extreme: www.digikitten.com/forums/ (vBotm July)

Comment

I'd like to thank Corbu once again for seconding my company's design. (WominX)

Good luck to all the entries and please let this months competition be a good one and not filled with controversy like the last.

All the best,
      - Dean
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

hey cool, my board is in the poll... i doubt i'll win though

anyways, good selection of boards for the month of september. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by synicide
          It's all about style. If not, then pages like mine would actually stand a chance.
          not really. I guess because everyone's using a purchased software it makes it a little more difficult to vote for "just another message board". But that's only one viewpoint. Many vote for their favorite communities based on the content, the users, etc. This month seems to have those type of communities in them for the nomination.
          Dameon White, Lead Designer
          InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
          vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
          09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
            not really. I guess because everyone's using a purchased software it makes it a little more difficult to vote for "just another message board". But that's only one viewpoint. Many vote for their favorite communities based on the content, the users, etc. This month seems to have those type of communities in them for the nomination.
            Yeah, you're right. I guess that's what I usually see. Well, there's always next time right?

Comment

Originally posted by synicide
              Yeah, you're right. I guess that's what I usually see. Well, there's always next time right?
              exactly. You normally only get in to style battles when the majority of the nominations are style associated. But for this month's nominations it looks like more of the general leisure and kick back and fun communities have made the poll so that's what more than likely the fans will vote for. Style is definitely an influence, but only when there's little content backing them up.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
                Hi all,

Here are the nominees. Drum roll please..............

1. artorg.co.uk
                2. bmiforums.com
                3. graphic-forums.com
                4. wominx.net
                5. hotscripts.com

Good luck to all and as always, may the best board win!

Scott
                - wominx.net wins
                - bmiforums.com will be in the second place

That's my pronostics...

Comment

I hope to see BMIforums win... as far as second place I'm not sure because 2 of the 3 are just more design communities, hotscripts actually serves a purpose and I don't see any reason to visit wominx "women and sportsbikes"... you want a sportbike get a yamaha R1 and go to www.r1-forum.com haha <-- biggest community for it there is.

I guess if I had too choose a 2nd place I'd say hotscripts then followed by whoever.

Comment

In my opinion, I choose the best forum for design at 90%. So wominx.net is my favorite design.

If I had to vote to THE forum in Globality, I think wominx.net
                    don't get my vote...

Comment

Likewise, I don't have the time to go visiting these forums over the month and judging my opinion on their posts and users. I vote 100% on design
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Not a fan of Wominx... there are too many ad banners, there are too many forums. Its the FIRST mistake in a board... Too many forums just looks awfull.

Comment

Trackpads.com

Just finished it.

http://www.trackpads.com/forum
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
                            I hope to see BMIforums win... as far as second place I'm not sure because 2 of the 3 are just more design communities, hotscripts actually serves a purpose and I don't see any reason to visit wominx "women and sportsbikes"... you want a sportbike get a yamaha R1 and go to www.r1-forum.com haha <-- biggest community for it there is.

I guess if I had too choose a 2nd place I'd say hotscripts then followed by whoever.

r1-forum? you mean http://www.sportbikes.net is the LARGEST sportbike community. you even own an R1? lol

www.wominx.net is about WOMEN who ride SPORTBIKES. of course you wouldnt go to that site, it wasnt created for squids, it was created for WOMEN.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by trackpads
                              Trackpads.com

Just finished it.

http://www.trackpads.com/forum
                              Jeeezus... READ!

Originally Posted by s.molinari
                              Hi all,

Here are the nominees. Drum roll please..............

1. artorg.co.uk
                              2. bmiforums.com
                              3. graphic-forums.com
                              4. wominx.net
                              5. hotscripts.com

Good luck to all and as always, may the best board win!

Scott
                              Anyway, thats just a normal style with a header and footer change.

Comment

Originally posted by bjooz
                                r1-forum? you mean http://www.sportbikes.net is the LARGEST sportbike community. you even own an R1? lol

www.wominx.net is about WOMEN who ride SPORTBIKES. of course you wouldnt go to that site, it wasnt created for squids, it was created for WOMEN.

lol
                                try not to laugh before the person answers the question. *rollseyes* Yes, I own a Yamaha R1... Everything else is pretty weak.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X