ok i need some honest opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i need some honest opinions please

please be honest i dont want to keep on with this if it makes your eyes bleed or anything

My half done style

thanks and i wont get upset if you dont like it

Looks quite nice, but not my type of style.
    Good work on that though, you can't see that it is a beta ergo, kind of quality

Comment

thanks m8

Comment

very nice.

How did you get a shoiudbox in VB3?! Me wants in!!!

Comment

its a fury hack based on the twtcommish hack from vb.org.

pm him about the details.........

Comment

Nice and clean looking. And easy on the eyes too.
            Well done
            TopDog

Comment

The shoutbox has no floodcheck, no post limit, is allowed for unregistered users, accept messages with only one letter, and render a layout issue (you can't see what is on the very right).

You better report all those bugs to Fury.
              Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
              Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
              Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

That style feels like it has 4 components out of existing styles I've seen on 4 completely different communities.

Each component in its own is pretty nice, but they don't feel like belonging together, to me. It's like I'm just looking at 4 different places cramped into one, somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by 1337Devil
                  That style feels like it has 4 components out of existing styles I've seen on 4 completely different communities.

Each component in its own is pretty nice, but they don't feel like belonging together, to me. It's like I'm just looking at 4 different places cramped into one, somehow...
                  oh i did it all myself i havnt stollen anything although i did buy the buttons from vbskinz.. but thanks for the critique, but all in all would you say that it put you off the site at all?

@Lumina

the shoutbox permisions wernt set properly i completely forgot about them lol i wonderd who was doing that and how i couldnt see the post button as i have buggered up the template, i have to fix it now lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lumina
                    The shoutbox has no floodcheck, no post limit, is allowed for unregistered users, accept messages with only one letter, and render a layout issue (you can't see what is on the very right).

You better report all those bugs to Fury.
                    If there were a flood check, it wouldn't really be a Shoutbox, would it?

Post length limits are taken from vBulletin settings