• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Faranth
    fyi you could do that with a extnesive usergroups :\
    As I said, I haven't explored those options too deeply. So ":\" yerself...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    I haven't delved too deeply into the poll/member features, but it would be nifty to set poll restrictions on min user level/account age/user age/posts/etc. on a per-forum basis.

Oh, yeah, and offer a free pony with each update, too.
    fyi you could do that with a extnesive usergroups :\

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by s.molinari
    Hi Arkham,
    I agree with your idea but to do this vB3/vB.com would need to be altered. I'll ask Kier if it's possible for the purposes of vB BotM but I don't have my hopes up.
    I haven't delved too deeply into the poll/member features, but it would be nifty to set poll restrictions on min user level/account age/user age/posts/etc. on a per-forum basis.

Oh, yeah, and offer a free pony with each update, too.

Leave a comment:

• Corbu
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    I'd like to again propose that voting be restricted to members who have been here for at least a month. A min. 30-day requirement would be enough since no one knows for sure who'll be nominated/accepted for the contest that far in advance.
    I'm agree with that. It's a very good method to perfoms votes and to get a real winner.

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Hi Arkham,

I agree with your idea but to do this vB3/vB.com would need to be altered. I'll ask Kier if it's possible for the purposes of vB BotM but I don't have my hopes up.
    No worries! Luckily the troublesome months are rare enough that this isn't a priority, but it's something to consider for the future.

Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Hey thanks for the kind words.

They won't be forgotten!

Regards,
    -Jason

Leave a comment:

• synicide
    replied
    Well, that was a no-contest wasn't it? Good job AlienSoup, as I said before you deserved this one. Better luck next time right? Hopefully my board will be a little more populated by then. But it was a really cool feeling to actually be in the running, so that was enough for me. Take care everybody, and congrats again.

Leave a comment:

• alkahf
    replied
    s.molinari, I lay snares I honor you very , I trust in you and that you want to let the contest succeed without any problem ..
    But the human being the sir also strengthened that he errs.
    The question in the beginning mature the atmosphere of the contest this month was straineding for the purpose .
    look for example here please:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...&postcount=105
    Originally posted by orozery
    I voted for vbulletinclub.com (and i'm not arabic )
    and think small time please: why he said that?
    The reason suspect that I make from participator we became low they stated the doubt in the voting ..
    That an effect was became very bad ..
    The decision and all the competition made contest go an another way .
    For example I felt the repentance since 20 daies because I participated in this contest .
    Because whatever flow during the second and first week.

Now and after this decision , do you believing that I shall find the courage for the participation in this contest once again ?
    With simplicity one person is capable of giving to me 5 votes which were made by non-customers and ironing from the contest.
    The way is a best in the future , shortened the votes which were made by non-customers.
    I am very sorry, but That what I think.

Good luck for everybody

alkahf

Leave a comment:

• alkahf
    replied
    Hello All
    1. About me i voted one time only, it was number 29 for my site.
    2. s.molinari told me: there were 2 votes which were made by non-customers.
    3. I have in my club 70 members = 70 owned licenses.
    So if i asked my Club's members only to vote for me then i will take 210 votes.
    But i didn't.

I holding true when i say: that mature the victory or the losses by noble way an accepted thing the losses by a noble way is an accepted thing with respect to me without any a hanging .

But that shortened the competition thus by form that May I am being acted dishonestly toward for the visitors and the readers had thought me to be a very ugly form .

alkahf

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Well, I am sorry to say that I must disqualify vBulletinclub.com from the competition. vBulletinclub's vote count had a number of non-licensed members in it which means a licensed member had to have added more than 3 people to his or her admin list and this, according to the guide lines, is grounds for disqualification.
    I'd like to again propose that voting be restricted to members who have been here for at least a month. A min. 30-day requirement would be enough since no one knows for sure who'll be nominated/accepted for the contest that far in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Thanks buddy... I appreciate it.

Regards,
    -Jason

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear

Congrats with the well-deserved victory, though

Hurray for victory to the compliant webmasters! ;D

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Wow, thank you all so much!

I appreciate your kind words, your support, and even your constructive criticism to help makes things even better next time!

I dedicate this win to my mom and dad, who both died last April in a house fire. I miss you guys!

Regards,
    -Jason

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Conrats AS

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Well it's a shame that this was the outcome. But I must say congratulations to AlienSoup especially

And of course all the other people who participated

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X