• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alkahf
    replied
    Originally posted by colicab-d
    aww no one nominated me again

vote www.artorg.co.uk - plz lol

ahwell theres always next month or the month after...

but if i had to pick id say deffin just cause im a resident member of the artgroup lol
    Very nice Design colicab-d
    I like it very much

please i like contact with you

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I would have nominated you, but I always miss these things...I like your design alot. Simple, and easy on the eyes, yet "advanced" looking I think (atleast to me ). I like the colors alot..

Leave a comment:

• colicab-d
    replied
    aww no one nominated me again

vote www.artorg.co.uk - plz lol

ahwell theres always next month or the month after...

but if i had to pick id say deffin just cause im a resident member of the artgroup lol

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Cool beans.

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Thanks for the clarifications, Scott. I appreciate it.

You also have previously mentioned in July's Rule #3 that rallying for votes is grounds for vote removal or disqualification, so I am sure this will be investigated as well since there was a question about that brought up.

BTW, Might also wish to edit your original post and copy/paste the rules from the July thread into the August thread as well...

Thanks for your help,
    -Jason

Leave a comment:

• Alien
    replied
    Hey folks,

Just thought I'd chime in here to ask some clarification on the rules. It was my indication that mentioning you were in the contest is legitimate (say, in general conversation off your board), however posting to your board membership asking them to vote for you or rallying votes was not. I'm also under the impression that anyone who registers a vbulletin.com account during the nomination and contest period and votes for a site is also disqualified? I've seen several voters who have just joined and voted in July & August, never spoken before and voted. Of course I do not count those who have joined, have 1-2 posts and have joined earlier than the nomination period. That's fine.

Lastly, the comment about 'we have alot of legitimate arabic customers', while understandable was an unusually canned diplomatic and nervous response. I'm sure most here have absolutely no problem with an arabic site winning the contest. I for sure do not, and have several arabic friends. I wish vbulletinclub luck. It just seemed like a more appropriate response would have been "we make sure all votes are legitimate, and will judge this appropriately"...

Just my 2 cents...

-Jason

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    Originally posted by XPlus
    صارو يترجمو عربي

اخوي الكهف موقع الترجمه خربان

Xelation

did you designed aliensoup.com?

I missed your designs

i think you are wrong
    I designed AlienSoup

Leave a comment:

• XPlus
    replied
    from where?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I think you are disqualified

Leave a comment:

• XPlus
    replied
    صارو يترجمو عربي

اخوي الكهف موقع الترجمه خربان

Xelation

did you designed aliensoup.com?

I missed your designs

Originally posted by d2alio
    it's easy when you have 'legitimate' arabic customers as someone said Not to point the finger or anything, of course, but just reminding that whenever something is fishy it's because it usually is.
    i think you are wrong

Leave a comment:

• alkahf
    replied
    Originally posted by Xelation
    translated it reads the following

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you him I thank all of the brotherhood that carried out the donation of their sound to the designing of the club, then I beg from all that they choose His language or the place of his residence .The winning here only for the better determination ..And peace be upon you Imad al-Din
    Sorry
    That is very nice to translate my message, but don't change it please

I didn't Translate it before bicause this message for who doesn't know English,not for other:

The rights translate is:
    Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
    That is like Hello in English ( in arabi: Assalam alikom )

I thank for the all of the brothers who did the giving of their sound for the design of the club , then I ask everybody to choose the best design irrespective of the companion of the position or he made alike it or his language or the place of his raising .
    The victory became low only for the best design ..

And Assalam alikom

Emad al-Din
    That is my name
    ---------------
    Thats all

I Think if I wrote it only in english, may be 50 or 60% can't understand it.

Best Regards for all
    Last edited by alkahf; Wed 6 Aug '03, 9:16pm.

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    Originally posted by Attrox
    ...I don't even know what to say about that. I want to laugh, but yet I feel disgusted at the same time.

I never knew people could come and promote voting for their forum during the competition. I wonder why everybody else doesn't do that.
    it's easy when you have 'legitimate' arabic customers as someone said Not to point the finger or anything, of course, but just reminding that whenever something is fishy it's because it usually is.

Leave a comment:

• Attrox
    replied
    ...I don't even know what to say about that. I want to laugh, but yet I feel disgusted at the same time.

I never knew people could come and promote voting for their forum during the competition. I wonder why everybody else doesn't do that.
    Last edited by Attrox; Sun 3 Aug '03, 9:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• Xelation
    replied
    Originally posted by alkahf
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    أشكر جميع الأخوة الذين قاموا بإعطاء صوتهم لتصميم النادي ، ثم أرجو من الجميع أن يختاروا التصميم الأفضل بغض النظر عن صاحب الموقع أو جنسه أو لغته أو مكان إقامته .
    الفوز هنا فقط للتصميم الأفضل ..
    و السلام عليكم
    عماد الدين
    translated it reads the following

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you him I thank all of the brotherhood that carried out the donation of their sound to the designing of the club, then I beg from all that they choose His language or the place of his residence .The winning here only for the better determination ..And peace be upon you Imad al-Din

Thats what I got from a translation site... it should be pretty close atleast... so basically hes cheating by saying to vote for his site. basically hes saying.. if you vote for me you will have a better determination in life.. basically what all allah followers say. Thats what I think.. I dunno, I may be wrong about that
    Last edited by Xelation; Sun 3 Aug '03, 8:41pm.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    The specified CGI program has malfunctioned while sending HTTP headers.

He headers sent are:

Heh, helps to speak french.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X