Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWS
    replied
    I find it increasingly funny that the ones shouting the loudest are the same ones that buddy up to nominate a friends site and then rally support for that forum when the vote starts.
    Without mentioning any names you know how it goes. Member A comes on and nominates friend X or designer Y's customers site. Member B says "yea that one rocks, I second.". Member C , "I third it". Then a few others come along on comment on how "cool" the site is. Then when the vote comes you see the same group vote for the same site and that site wins.
    Problem this time is someone else is bringing on friends to vote and because the clans board is getting beat we are seeing allegations of cheating.
    If this was one of the "good old boy graphics heavy clan" this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

I would imagine that most of the people voting don't speak English and are using some sort of template created by an English speaking user. I don't think they are cheating by voting multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Judging by the fact that we've seen about 6 people vote in favor of vbulletinclub.com with exactly the same post, I'd say either someone is just signing up with many names to get votes, or they are rallying for votes.

Either way, this is clearly no longer fair play of vbulletinclub.com, hence I put forth a Motion to Table The Cheaters, err, the Resolution... contestant... whatever. Them!

Leave a comment:

• Breaker
    replied
    lol. i think this should be checked out, i have nothing against them winning if they r not cheating it just seems strange that every1 is posting the same message

Leave a comment:

• bilqais
    replied
    forum: www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

php-nuke 6.7: www.vbulletinclub.com

All the best: arabic translate. templates. styles. and support

Leave a comment:

• Breaker
    replied
    i personally think all these users are legit. one thing i think may be happening is rallying for votes, as you cant even access the forum posts without registering (which you cant actually do) and all the news will be in arabic they may be rallying for votes without us knowing.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Maybe I should've just said "five" pre-emptively...

I SERIOUSLY doubt that all these arabs have one license, each. Next to that, I wonder how much "all" this actually is...

Leave a comment:

• almas
    replied
    www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

the best forum

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    That makes four...

Leave a comment:

• almas
    replied
    I voted for www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

because All the best: arabic translate. templates. styles. and support

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by alkahf

Look, it's that same dude again, this time using a THIRD nickname!

How about we just f**king ban this twerp already? And disqualify vbulletinclub.com from this month's competition, cos I'm starting to question its vote total SERIOUSLY now... :down:

Leave a comment:

• alkahf
    replied
    All the best

Leave a comment:

• Neocorteqz
    replied
    Aliensoup gets my vote.

Leave a comment:

• pablo
    replied
    its not like they can get arabic support here

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel

Exact same spelling, same punctuation, and same lack of a period after the word "support". Same use of a period instead of a comma to numerate items for "All the best".

This in itself is cause to suspect something.
    Sharp observation

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by lazorde

Originally posted by alamuae

Exact same spelling, same punctuation, and same lack of a period after the word "support". Same use of a period instead of a comma to numerate items for "All the best".

This in itself is cause to suspect something.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X