I voted for www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

because All the best: arabic translate. templates. styles. and support

Comment

That makes four...

Comment

www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

the best forum

Comment

Maybe I should've just said "five" pre-emptively...

I SERIOUSLY doubt that all these arabs have one license, each. Next to that, I wonder how much "all" this actually is...

Comment

i personally think all these users are legit. one thing i think may be happening is rallying for votes, as you cant even access the forum posts without registering (which you cant actually do) and all the news will be in arabic they may be rallying for votes without us knowing.
            Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

forum: www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php

php-nuke 6.7: www.vbulletinclub.com

All the best: arabic translate. templates. styles. and support

Comment

lol. i think this should be checked out, i have nothing against them winning if they r not cheating it just seems strange that every1 is posting the same message
                Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Judging by the fact that we've seen about 6 people vote in favor of vbulletinclub.com with exactly the same post, I'd say either someone is just signing up with many names to get votes, or they are rallying for votes.

Either way, this is clearly no longer fair play of vbulletinclub.com, hence I put forth a Motion to Table The Cheaters, err, the Resolution... contestant... whatever. Them!

Comment

I find it increasingly funny that the ones shouting the loudest are the same ones that buddy up to nominate a friends site and then rally support for that forum when the vote starts.
                    Without mentioning any names you know how it goes. Member A comes on and nominates friend X or designer Y's customers site. Member B says "yea that one rocks, I second.". Member C , "I third it". Then a few others come along on comment on how "cool" the site is. Then when the vote comes you see the same group vote for the same site and that site wins.
                    Problem this time is someone else is bringing on friends to vote and because the clans board is getting beat we are seeing allegations of cheating.
                    If this was one of the "good old boy graphics heavy clan" this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

I would imagine that most of the people voting don't speak English and are using some sort of template created by an English speaking user. I don't think they are cheating by voting multiple times.
                    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
                      I find it increasingly funny that the ones shouting the loudest are the same ones that buddy up to nominate a friends site and then rally support for that forum when the vote starts.
                      Without mentioning any names you know how it goes. Member A comes on and nominates friend X or designer Y's customers site. Member B says "yea that one rocks, I second.". Member C , "I third it". Then a few others come along on comment on how "cool" the site is. Then when the vote comes you see the same group vote for the same site and that site wins.
                      Problem this time is someone else is bringing on friends to vote and because the clans board is getting beat we are seeing allegations of cheating.
                      If this was one of the "good old boy graphics heavy clan" this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

I would imagine that most of the people voting don't speak English and are using some sort of template created by an English speaking user. I don't think they are cheating by voting multiple times.
                      I won't deny what you're saying, but if you can't realize that something is definitely fishy with this month's nominations then I can't say anything further.
                      Dameon White, Lead Designer
                      InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
                      vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
                      09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Okay I shall try a clarification what no one is able clarification until now .
                        Then the fatigue of the talk a squint mature the subject an agreement between several friends , and he is not from reasonable that a person does the voting and he has not one post here previously
                        I hope for the excuse in the first instance for the evil of the words because I employ a translator. http://www.cimos.com/tradnet.htm
                        ++++
                        If we saw now in the countries what do we find ?
                        vbulletin france
                        vbulletin germany
                        vbulletin nl
                        vbulletin japan
                        vbulletin ru
                        etc...

But we shall not find for example: vbulletin usa
                        why?
                        bicaus here all support in english ans all american and engalnd speak english.

now here may be you find 10 and may be maximum 20 arab wrtiting some time.
                        but do you know how many arabic site used vBulletin ?
                        i told you
                        there is more than 4000 sites and.
                        but where they are ?
                        why they didn't write here?
                        that is simple to answer..
                        we have about 30 arabic sites support vbulletin in arabic.
                        then you will not see here many arab..
                        why they coming here and try to translate every post to arabic to understand it when they can ask in other arabic site in them lang and take the answer in arabic.
                        so they didn't registered here yet.
                        but any way we know every one has License he has right to register here bicause www.vbulletin.com for all Irrespective of the language or the nationality.
                        please don't forget that...
                        If you write here 3 years ago thats good but who register today He has the breath of the bills of rights which is to you and the breath of the assignments is on him.

i think the same about german costumer or france or russian etc...
                        They don't coming here to ask any thing when they have support in them language..
                        but i am sure if vBulletin france log to this competition..
                        you eill see new frensh coming here and said this good and this bad ...

why ?
                        bicaus The french person is capable of passing judgment on a position he utters his language more than you able .

do you bellive that I don't know 50% who is who did the voting for my site here ??

Finally I ask you not to mock anymore that one of them don't understand the English ...

If you jump for covetous only by the victory and despite everything ..
                        Then I ask everybody don't vote my site more, and voting an another signed slowness.
                        then this sleeve from the sarcasm is enough until now ..
                        Blessed on you the victory from now on .
                        Thanks

alkahf
                        Attached Files
                        الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                        Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                        Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                        vbulletinclub.com

Comment

I don't see anything fishy at all. What I see is a non-English support site that is rallying it's Arabic vbulletin licensed users to vote for that site. Since the majority of the users of that site don't speak English they come here and quote what the first English speaking user posted. This discussion wouldn't even be taking place if they had registered here and just voted without posting.
                          Read what alkahf had to say. There are 4000 registered Arabic users of vbulletin that go to that site for support in their native language and only took time to register here to pay the site back for the support it gives them.
                          If it's any consolation I wouldn't and didn't vote for that site. IMO it fits in the category "too graphics heavy and slow loading" and you all know I loathe slow loading graphics laden sites.
                          Last edited by AWS; Fri 8 Aug '03, 5:27pm.
                          Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
                            IMO it fits in the category "too graphics heavy and slow loading" and you all know I loathe slow loading graphics laden sites.
                            no one said anything about "heavy graphic sites"... this also has nothing to do with "heavy graphic sites".... I personally think that rallying is going on because of one reason.. they can post a thread on their site without us knowing anything because none of us speak arabic. thats my personally opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AWS

Well said. It's a bit ironic isn't it?
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

As Scott has said twice already in this thread. There will be an investigation into the rallying for votes claims but as it stands all the votes are legitimate and I believe that this constant flurry of posts trying to incriminate vbulletinclub is ruining this month's competition.
                                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X