Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Originally posted by Vile
    If they are legit vB customers (they obviously have access to this forum) I don't see why it matters.
    You are on right

Originally posted by [b
    Xelation[/b]]not nessicarly.
    * I invent a suitable dissolution to you, that stay there
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...y.php?f=10#top
    At the top..
    And an impossibility are an anybody from the entry when he doesn't know the English language or he did not posted 1000 threads previously ..

Originally posted by [b
    pablo[/b]]They are still entitled to vote.
    I voted for vbulletin club.
    Thanks for your visit and your voting
    الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
    Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
    Winner vB Board of Year 2005
    vbulletinclub.com

Comment

It's probably legitimate, however I'd just like to know for sure that no rallying and special announcements of this contest was done in arabic or otherwise (i've adhered to this).

I'm also disappointed that member's that have joined in July (when the current nominees were voted for) and August (when the voting began) are permitted to vote for a site even if they are new customers. I would think this not only unfair (hey, I do need 25 licenses soon... lol) but not exactly positive on the physical appearance of vbulletin.com site as a whole, with contest after contests worth of new non-contributing members who post 0-1 times on the site for their friend and never say a word again. However it's apparently not against the rules, so...

Anyways, if both of these things are permitted I sense the votes may changing considerably.

-Jason
      Last edited by Alien; Thu 7 Aug '03, 6:55am.
      -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
        You are on right

* I invent a suitable dissolution to you, that stay there
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...y.php?f=10#top
        At the top..
        And an impossibility are an anybody from the entry when he doesn't know the English language or he did not posted 1000 threads previously ..

Thanks for your visit and your voting
        Read the sig rules in the announcement forum please, your img in the sig is wayyyy to big.

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation
          not nessicarly.
          The part that got me is how you phrased it.."let me guess, your arabic?"

For future refrence, it may be wise to rephrase comments like that, becusae one could take it the wrong way. No I'm not arabic, but I don't how your comment is relevant to this thread. Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Black, White, Yellow...What does that have to do with anything?
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

I voted for AlienSoup.com

I'm not usually partial to boards with tons of big graphics and layout-images, but AlienSoup was just so creative and imaginative and had such a cool feel to it as a whole, I just couldn't imagine myself voting for anything else. A very nicely themed place with a great feel, definitely worth my vote EVEN though I generally don't like such boards!

BIG thumbs up for aliensoup!

Comment

forum: www.vbulletinclub.com/index.php
              All the best: arabic translate. templates. styles. and support

Comment

Hey, thanks. We really appreciate that very much...

We're aware of the big graphics issue, that's why part of Alien Soup's 3 total skins approach (last 2 still under construction) has one dedicated entirely to low-graphics/dialup users while still maintaining our own style. We have no desire to leave anyone out of our community. While that's still under construction, we've installed every optimization hack we could find to keep queries down. We've also used various css enhancements (like the well known font shortcut), making sure every single image has width/height tags (and that's quite alot lol) etc. So we try to make the experience as quick as possible for our membership.

Thanks again for your visit, and your vote!
                -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

I like you. You're a good webmaster and admin. I respect that, for you're one of the very few people I know who are that dedicated into making a good site that's accessible to all, and still has a nice feel to it.

If I could cast more than one vote, you'd get them all. Seriously, I like you ^_^
                  You should use Mozilla if you don't already. I'd be your best friend then!

plus, if you use mozilla, I could show you this and ask you what you think of it

Comment

I voted vbulletinclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by lazorde

php-nuke 6.7: www.vbulletinclub.com

Originally posted by alamuae

Exact same spelling, same punctuation, and same lack of a period after the word "support". Same use of a period instead of a comma to numerate items for "All the best".

This in itself is cause to suspect something.
                      :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel

Exact same spelling, same punctuation, and same lack of a period after the word "support". Same use of a period instead of a comma to numerate items for "All the best".

This in itself is cause to suspect something.
                        Sharp observation

Comment

its not like they can get arabic support here
                          My Sites :

Comment

Aliensoup gets my vote.

Comment

All the best

الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                              Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                              Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                              vbulletinclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf

Look, it's that same dude again, this time using a THIRD nickname!

How about we just f**king ban this twerp already? And disqualify vbulletinclub.com from this month's competition, cos I'm starting to question its vote total SERIOUSLY now... :down:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X