No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board. vB Board of the Month - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is due to the pulldown menuing system we use. We upgraded it about 2 weeks ago to further expand our cross-platform ability. It now works with Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, and IE. Even pretty old versions of those programs too at times.

The safari compatibility is promised in the next version of the script and should be 100% functional. I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks for the report!

-Jason
    -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

• Even if this is my first post i would like to vote
      for the best wich is http://www.vbulletinclub.com/
      so no need to get mad about the truth > Xelation <
      and there is somthing i belive always and i wish u
      belive it 2:

(Dont u ever think that u r the best , because ther
      is always best of the best)

be sport and take it easy this is the fact.
      DamasGate Engineering Forum
      DamasGate Forum

منتديات داماس

Comment

• Originally posted by Damas
        so no need to get mad about the truth > Xelation <
        and there is somthing i belive always and i wish u
        belive it 2
        I'm just gonna laugh at this comment HAHA... why should I believe that its the best when I know in my heart that its deffinantly not

Comment

• I voted for vbulletinclub.com it is realy good design

Comment

• aliensup is coming up... 43 votes now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1337Devil
              I just want to state that it was becoming extremely fishy, no matter how you look at it.

Pity that AlienSoup withdrew
              When did AlienSoup withdraw?

Comment

• Originally posted by dfrisk
                When did AlienSoup withdraw?
                Originally posted by Alien
                Anyways, since things have gotten out of hand, AlienSoup.com has decided to withdraw from the contest Regards,
                -Jason
                http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...&postcount=101
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Hello,

After careful thought and a persuasive discussion with s.molinari on reconsidering our decision to withdraw, we have decided to re-enter into this contest for the time remaining (16 days left now I believe).

Thank you to all those who have written me about this contest, and for those who have showed previous support in this thread. We won't forget that.

Now on with the show...

-Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

• BTW, due to the Northeast US powergrid failure, our DNS is non-functional.

However, the website can be reached at:

http://69.57.142.75/forums/index.php

Please ignore any 404 errors that may attempt to go to www.sitename.com within some of our menus because of this DNS problem. We appreciate your patience.

We hope this is fixed as soon as possible.

-Jason
                    -Jason / WTF.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alien
                      Hello,

After careful thought and a persuasive discussion with s.molinari on reconsidering our decision to withdraw, we have decided to re-enter into this contest for the time remaining (16 days left now I believe).

Thank you to all those who have written me about this contest, and for those who have showed previous support in this thread. We won't forget that.

Now on with the show...

It's a pretty close race, so I don't see why not. Still plenty of time remaining.

Anyway, good luck to all.
                      Webmaster / Administrator
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by fury
                        4. vBulletin Club - Great effort has been put in this design, I can see. Excellent post bit. Unfortunately, extremely slow and CPU intensive. I refuse to be patient when I'm browsing a site The post bit is royally screwed in Mozilla, and some of the borders turn black. I can't really say anything about the community as I cannot read Arabic.
                        Thank you for all that you said
                        Just I browserd vBulletin Club " Cleo patra style in tow lang. En & Ar" with Mozilla 1.4 and it viewed very nice.

Best regards
                        alkahf
                        الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                        Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                        Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                        vbulletinclub.com

Comment

• Haha, well, this was a sure beat down. Thanks to the 6 or 7 that voted for us. Just can't be those graphics heavy sites these days.

Comment

• The Arab Is The ToOoOoOoOoOoOoOp

Comment

• So I'm guessing this contest is over? Nobody's posted or voted for a while. o_o;

Comment

• lol

12 days remaining, and 1-2 votes every day except for an occasional quiet day it seems...

Btw, nice site.

Regards,
                                -Jason
                                -Jason / WTF.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X