My First vBStyle Release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First vBStyle Release.

Ive been making and selling web templates for a long time now and im starting to find it dull , so ive decided to move on to vBSkinning.

This is my first (not very good graphically) but it was more of a test run to try out the different modifications I could do to the board.

The templates for sale but im more interested in comments suggestions. I might even be looking for a few members to test run the forum (free copy).

link : http://pxyel-fx.com/forum

I wasnt sure where to post this or if theres a more suited board I should be making this thread , if so dont hesitate to point me in the right direction .

I think it's very nice! I'd say it's better than average when it comes to pre-made styles. The header seems a tad large and I don't really care much for the postbit. The colors are too bright IMO and that's really the only thing that would keep me from using it. Good job!
    HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
    Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
    iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
    VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

I agree with the colors being too bright, it is also an interesting pairing of colors too. The header is a little too large for my taste and it looks smooshed.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Comment

im just not digging it...its a bit off...keep workin on it

Comment

It looks cool, but the green is too bright IMO.
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

just a tip make the background image bigger i can see it again on my reolution at the bottom.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X